Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Language » WHAT does "FAP" mean?

WHAT does "FAP" mean?

Posted - September 1, 2019

Responses

• In this case, something entirely fitting.
      September 1, 2019 12:15 PM MDT

A slang word for masturbation. Urban Dictionary.
      September 1, 2019 12:18 PM MDT

What has THAT to do with FRED PHELPS?  

Did you see the article above?  Why would we masturbate Fred?  Isn't that impossible?  I mean the definition for masturbation is to sexually stimulate oneself by using oneself.

???
      September 1, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

I had never heard of him. I was just answering your question. And you are correct...it would make no sense, but I didn't write it. He looks like a cross between Clint Eastwood and Boris Johnson.
      September 1, 2019 1:25 PM MDT

He looks like Clint Eastwood got drunk and mated with a naked mole rat.
      September 1, 2019 3:13 PM MDT

thank you, but I wish you would help my small brain better than just your hints and innnuendos.  HELLP.  I'm dum.
      September 1, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

• Its meant to be an insult - Like peeing on someone's grave.
      September 1, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

THAT makes more sense than masturbation.  OKAY. I'm buying that one.  
      September 1, 2019 12:40 PM MDT

FAP is supposed to be the onomatopoeic description of masturbation (describes how masturbation sounds).
      September 1, 2019 1:35 PM MDT

Hi there Sharonna :) good to see you always!

- - that man and his church  -  I've let them really upset me at times, with their views. I've given him way too much energy in the past; gotten pretty upset.

This threw me for a loop, seeing your question/post. I didn't know of his current state.

I'm trying to stay loving. I don't wish ill will -- but I admit I'm not feeling much sympathy/empathy or whatever. Not too admirable of me, I admit.

I appreciate your post.

And I don't know what FAP is either. At this point in your thread, I'm assuming it's along the lines of to what Element 99 and Loon lips allude.

Hey, have a good one -- be well
    :)
      September 1, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

This is OLD and he is probably dead.

A human waste-of-space.  Sorry people like that have to exist, but I guess we don't see nightmare and horror as clearly as when it is presented in 3-D and he was the perfect example.  

Always great to hear from you, Welb.
      September 1, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

Oh, wow. It's old. That makes it all even more interesting to me in a way. Yes, you may be right here, in what you said to me just there.

I'm still in sort of a loop. :)

But, its funny, while I read your question and was posting my answer, I had Enya playing in the background. I ended up, just now, posting a question directly about the song that was playing - - an incredible life-changing-for-me song of hers. Somehow, Enya's spread her love to me while I read your question, a question I'm glad I saw and I'm glad you had asked/posted. Somehow I'm finding strength, all in all.

(Whoa - - that church -- I just don't get it. At all. I know we all have our own thoughts, I get that - - I don't know - - I just don't comprehend what I've seen/heard/read of them.)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 1, 2019 1:52 PM MDT
      September 1, 2019 1:12 PM MDT

• Neither do I, Welby.  Neither do I.  There's was a faith built on hatred.  Christ's teachings were of Love.  There seems to be no end to humankind's cruelty to one another.  We are all lost without love.  "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."  I shall not lift even one to toss in the direction of he or his followers for I am not blameless.  I also will not be judged and ridiculed by them either.  They have much to learn about the man Jesus whose name they profess to wear.  
      September 1, 2019 1:56 PM MDT

Yes
      September 1, 2019 7:44 PM MDT

I had to look this guy up to be sure who he was.

I assume that the absence from this world of a man so bent in his principles that it engendered stimulation in the population that was sufficiently parallel to orgasmic stimulation (which may then travel the same neural pathways) that masturbation became (rightly or wrongly) the only effective way to return to normal life. 

And thus I can only hope for only minimal seismic activity worldwide when Trump dies.

Edit---used a different word in first sentence. This post was edited by tom jackson at September 1, 2019 3:54 PM MDT
      September 1, 2019 1:27 PM MDT

• I was likely to be fapping anyhow, but I assure you, I shan't give him a single thought while in the throes of pleasure brought from said activity. 

To be honest my heart is not filled with hate for him else I would be guilty of the same thing I disdain in his character.  I instead feel great pity for him.  For his ignorance.  For his waste of a human heart that could have been used in powerful ways to love others. 

I fear for his soul because he professed to be a Christian but denied living as one by his refusal to show compassion for others as Jesus would have.  I fear he may be surprised after passing to find himself in Hellfire whilst those he refused to even treat with human dignity bask in the warm light and love of Heaven. 

Yes I am queer.  One whom he would have sooner seen dead.  Yes I shall likely fap in the coming days as I often do but I will also pray.  I will pray for his eternal soul.  I will pray that he not encounter in his afterlife the doom and dread that he so wished on others.  I will pray for peace to come to those whose spirits he tried to crush.  I will pray for love to always prevail. 

May God have mercy on his soul. 
      September 1, 2019 1:29 PM MDT

That's sort of what I was trying to do too in my answer. I admire your spirit in your answer. I admire you in general. 

I let that church throw me a bit.
    oh, well.

Good to see you :)
      September 1, 2019 1:49 PM MDT

• Always good to see you too, my friend.

When people try to throw you...consider it a launch. 
    Take to the air and fly high, rising far above those who do not wish you well.

Remember...
    The devil knows your name, but calls you by your sin.
    God knows your sin, but calls you by your name.  

These people were a mouthpiece for Satan.
    You are God's child.
    You are loved.
    Proudly wear your crown.
      September 1, 2019 2:54 PM MDT

Yes

Thanks

September 1, 2019 7:45 PM MDT

Just another round of 'thanks' -- I don't have much to add, I guess, other than I appreciate again.
      September 1, 2019 9:27 PM MDT

Not a church a family of lawyers who hid behind the name of a church looking to provoke good people to make a wrong action. So they could sue both the person and the town police.
      September 1, 2019 3:09 PM MDT

And thank you. I really did not know that.  You can forgive me though, since so many CHRISTIAN churches behave the same way.  I see little difference between this and those creeps that were very good people who wear crucifixes and act EXACTLY like they did.  
      September 1, 2019 3:12 PM MDT

How in HELL could anybody fap to that? Fred has as much sex appeal as a serious road wreck.
      September 2, 2019 6:21 AM MDT