Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » So do you think TRUMP will eliminate the BEDBUGS before he charges Putin and the G-7's for the privledge of Sleeping at THE DORAL????

So do you think TRUMP will eliminate the BEDBUGS before he charges Putin and the G-7's for the privledge of Sleeping at THE DORAL????

Posted - September 1, 2019

Responses

He probably will but I'm hoping that because he gets so giddy with excitement that Putin will be sleeping at his place he gets distracted by arranging for things like rose pedals he neglects  to spray Putin's room. Be real funny if the exterminators show up in a van with a Giant Cockroach on the roof. Cheers and happy Labour day weekend! 
      September 1, 2019 1:26 PM MDT

Did you ever read Kafka?

LOL

If TRUMP could be elected PRESIDENT?  Anything is possible.  

Imagine if he woke up one morning and found himself transformed into a giant cockroach?     Let's not waste time with bedbugs and Putin if we are dreaming of an outcome.  Let's go for the GOLD.  

The Metamorphosis (German: Die Verwandlung) is a novella written by Franz Kafka which was first published in 1915. One of Kafka's best-known works, The Metamorphosis tells the story of salesman Gregor Samsa who wakes one morning to find himself inexplicably transformed into a huge insect and subsequently struggling to adjust to this new condition. The novella has been recreated, referenced, or parodied in various popular culture media.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 2, 2019 1:17 AM MDT
      September 1, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

I can imagine Trump as a Cockroach in a ridiculously long red tie and a bad hair doo - now I'm imagining pointing a flash light beam at him and him scurrying under the fridge - now I'm imagining putting one of those roach motels in front of the fridge and the roach motel has a sign that says Free Dirt On Campaign Appoints Enter Here. Cheers and happy Labour Day weekend!   
      September 1, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

This meme is unacceptable.  Where is the TIE????
      September 1, 2019 2:04 PM MDT

September 1, 2019 2:07 PM MDT