Active Now

Slartibartfast
RebeccaSJ
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » It woud be REALLY RAELLY nice if we could EDIT the question after we post it and have an easier time doing it? Corriections are so difficult

It woud be REALLY RAELLY nice if we could EDIT the question after we post it and have an easier time doing it? Corriections are so difficult

Posted - September 2, 2019

Responses

Umm... they are editable. Which part is cumbersome for you?
      September 2, 2019 12:54 PM MDT

I apologize for this but.... I DO write a lot of questions.  And when I type them, it is hard for me to read and I make typos sometimes that I cannot see until after I post.

So, therefore, I would like to have an easier way to correct the question.  

If you make a typo in the window (which only allows for a certain number of words at a time) then it is easy to correct. If you make a typo in the latter part of the question, it is a PAIN in the …. to correct.  It winds up erasing the whole question most times.

It would be nice to have an easier, softer way to correct. And yes, this is nitpicking.  Not a major issue.  
      September 2, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

I know what you mean.
    :)

Yeah, for me, the rectangle box is too small for my brain when I have to go back and change anything in the question itself -- the box allows for only part of the letters to be seen. If it's a longer question, I can't see the entire question.

I, too, know this isn't a major issue -- I just smile to see that someone else thinks along the same way as far as wanting to see the entire question.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 3, 2019 1:26 AM MDT
      September 2, 2019 5:27 PM MDT

I don't know what you're doing, but I don't think it's possible to delete the question from the "edit description" field. 

Ideally, I'd like to have both sections editable within the same button though. I don't know if that would help you or not. 
      September 2, 2019 5:28 PM MDT

I find it quite easy to do. I do it all the time. 

~
      September 3, 2019 1:29 AM MDT