Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Are people starting to see that it is NIGH IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to ever get re-elected? UNLESS he STEALS it?

Are people starting to see that it is NIGH IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to ever get re-elected? UNLESS he STEALS it?

Posted - September 3, 2019

Responses

It appears even Trump is aware there’s a problem (though he blames everyone else for what he can’t just deny).

Expanding the “Base” will be a must to win re-election, but, given the varied demographics he has offended, screwed over or demonized, that is now all but an impossibility.

Sadly, the legions of drones who hang on his every tweet for guidance on what to think, are in the dark here. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 4, 2019 8:34 PM MDT
      September 3, 2019 3:11 PM MDT

Every time I think there can be NO possibility that they still think TRUMP is God, someone on here makes a comment like Trump should be PRESIDENT FOREVER. I don't know what Universe I am in.   Arizona is still a mostly red state.  It has turned significantly, but there are still the Kool-Aide drinkers going to church and praying that all TV shows become FOX AND FRIENDS.  
      September 3, 2019 3:15 PM MDT

We should always consider the source, Sharonna. And in certain cases, THEIR sources, as well. 
      September 3, 2019 3:31 PM MDT

Once again, the Democrats have a mixed bag of odd balls. 
      September 3, 2019 8:15 PM MDT

LMAO! 
    Are you serious? They are not nearly as bad as the fruits who ran on the GOP ticket in 2016

Trump eviscerated everyone one of those imbeciles and now they are all licking Donalds Butt.
    E V I S C E R A T E D !

This post was edited by Jon at September 4, 2019 8:33 PM MDT
      September 3, 2019 8:23 PM MDT