Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » History » Trump supporters, what say you to this?

Trump supporters, what say you to this?

Sept 1 was the 80th anniversary of the Nazi invasion of Poland. A ceremony to commemorate the tragedy of that day was attended there by many leaders, but Trump ducked out to golf in Va. If this wasn’t bad enough, he CONGRATULATED Poland. (For being invaded) 
Regale us again how this man is a great leader?

Posted - September 3, 2019

Responses

I'm wondering how he will explain the comment maybe he will use his I was just joking line . Cheers!
      September 3, 2019 7:25 PM MDT

I’m wondering how his peeps can explain it. Where are they? 
      September 3, 2019 7:53 PM MDT

I can't imagine how they will  explain it but they always seen to think of something or they say things like well Obama did  or said something much worse. Cheers!
      September 3, 2019 8:01 PM MDT

Exactly, Nanoose. Hence my question. 
      September 3, 2019 8:03 PM MDT

Many of his peeps are as ignorant as he is.
      September 3, 2019 9:48 PM MDT

Well, Madeline was just fired, remember?*  I'm sure Kelly Anne is talking over anyone who bothers to hear what her next lie is going to be.  
    There are not a lot of LOYALS left.  Even FOX is slowly distancing themselves from him and keep VACATIONING the TRUMP MOUTHPIECES.  

* I'm sure you know, but I love talking about this one.  She was Trump's right-hand man/woman.  She got drunk and told stories about Trump and his kids loud enough for people to hear her and report it.  Oh, lordy.  Who will fill that space now?  
      September 3, 2019 11:02 PM MDT

Most of those who would have said something have been fired or quit.
      September 4, 2019 8:03 AM MDT

I'm not a  Trumpster and I  can't pass this one up...

There are so many crises all over America, from the pending recession, to mass shootings, hurricanes, G7 with our allies, trade wars, people seeking help from our President to actually make a difference and create some kind of a resolution and take Action!!! Then we have Poland... *SMH*

Where is Donald Dump?  Golfing and tending to his private properties. 

September 3, 2019 7:40 PM MDT

Where, indeed. 
    Doing for the two hundredth time what he bashed Obama for doing less then half as often. 
    Where are the Trump supporters now? 
      September 3, 2019 7:53 PM MDT

My Guess?
    They are waiting to hear what their favorite pundit or "news source" (lol) says so they can parrot it
      September 3, 2019 7:56 PM MDT

See below
      September 3, 2019 7:59 PM MDT

I guess I was wrong. That didn't take long

[I deleted my original post. I can't risk getting the boot again] This post was edited by Jon at September 4, 2019 3:59 AM MDT
      September 3, 2019 8:18 PM MDT

I believe it was the 277th time.
      September 3, 2019 9:49 PM MDT

Not getting involved with any Nazi celebration is a good thing if you are President. 
      September 3, 2019 7:52 PM MDT

Is that really what you think is happening here? Tell me you’re joking. 
    Poland lost a fifth of its population after the Blitzkrieg invasion, and your President is congratulating them for it... from his golf course. 

Not a good look for one who claims to be a veteran, BH. Which side were you on?  This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 4, 2019 8:05 AM MDT
      September 3, 2019 7:58 PM MDT

This PRESIDENT has a base of WHITE NAZIS.  (redundant) And his father was a NAZI sympathizer and what you know about TRUMP and POLAND could fill the head of a pin.  Half a head.  
      September 3, 2019 11:05 PM MDT

Every. Day.  I see the news and watch the great minds of the world shake their heads.  No one can believe this clown menace is still dancing all over the world stage and how totally clueless as to how repugnant his every gesture is. WELL, I CAN'T SEE HOW IT WOULD BE RUSSIA.  He said that.   I do not think there was a character in Shakespeare, who has archetypes of every persona, that COMES near to this personality.  

He is a mix of many buffoons, but no one comes near this.  NO ONE.  YOU HEAR ME?  NO ONE.  

I am reminded of The Emperor who has no clothes, of course, and Caligula, and Nero, and of course Adolph, and a cast of all the despots ever created and none of them come near to this FOOL.   He speaks like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings.  The character that could not hide his true self.  Talking out of both sides of his psycho mouth.  Making no sense at all.  Twittering away while we watch helplessly.   

And the Evangelicals believe that this MAN will lead them to Jesus because they think the Bible tells them so.  

You cannot make this up.   I wake up every morning and it hits me like I just learned he was elected.  Morning gut punch.  I cannot imagine what terror he is going to visit upon us next. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 4, 2019 8:06 AM MDT
      September 3, 2019 10:56 PM MDT