Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So y'all are way cool THRILLED that the steadfastjacka** is stealing money from the FEMA DISASTER RELIEF FUND and the MILITARY! Areya proud?

So y'all are way cool THRILLED that the steadfastjacka** is stealing money from the FEMA DISASTER RELIEF FUND and the MILITARY! Areya proud?

How proud? PROUD AS HE** that the steadfastjacka** doesn't mind diverting tragedy relief funds and military national security funds to build his ego wall?

HE PROMISED MEXICO WOULD PAY FOR THE WALL Y'ALL

He didn't tell you he planned to STEAL ALREADY COMMITTED FUNDS to sate your lust for hate. That is what the wall represents. YOUR HATRED MANIFESTED IN THREE DIMENSION.

Sleep well. Protect yourselves from asylum seekers with an EGO WALL as others go without life-saving or life-insuring necessities. Sleep well my pretties. You don't give a rat's a** about anything that is animate. Precisely like the steadfat jacka**. Happy together forever. Birds of feather. Sheesh

Posted - September 5, 2019

Responses

• Ain't it interesting how Congress misdirects and misappropriates (STEALS) cash from Social Security and nobody gives a damn. Money has been misspent, stolen, hidden, embezzled and pocketed for years. If the administration has to do the same to accomplish anything worthwhile, I say go ahead. It'll only be business as usual. I think that if we stopped funding for any of the liberal boondoggles that plague the taxpayers, we could build a bigger, higher and wider wall. Start with old crazy Bernie's multi trillion dollar effort to take over health care. The man didn't even know what an insurance deductible was when he was  confronted. It would be hilarious if not so profoundly tragic. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 5, 2019 4:19 PM MDT
      September 5, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

So, I take it that you will be returning your Social Security checks when the time comes because it's a liberal boondoggle.
      September 5, 2019 1:55 PM MDT

Not as long as they continue to require me to pay into it every year.
      September 5, 2019 4:20 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 6, 2019 2:49 AM MDT