Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Who in the MILITARY is BEHIND Donald TRUMP? Why would anyone in the armed services back a JERK who st4eals their money for a FAKE WALL?

Who in the MILITARY is BEHIND Donald TRUMP? Why would anyone in the armed services back a JERK who st4eals their money for a FAKE WALL?

Posted - September 6, 2019

Responses

I sometimes drink with a couple of retired US Marines that now live in my area. During the Obama presidency they had a rule which was they would never speak out against a sitting president but that has changed with Trump - they don't think he is a fitting Commander and Chief so I think that say's a lot about Trump. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 6, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

• Can't speak for myself as I'm not in the military but I know several active military that are staunch supporters of his. 
      September 6, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Yes.  BUT WHY?  Are they INSANE or just stupid.  It has to be one or the other. Because there is zero rhyme or reason for it.  

Zero.  How can they back him?  He takes their money.  He insults them. He insults their superiors and tells them they are wrong.  

He has caused so many problems that Mattis quit.  That is HUGE.  And still they keep kissing his butt.  He DENIGRATED John McCAIN for chrissake.  

Nothing is sacred to these morons not even their own core values.  Not even their selves.  
      September 6, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

• Well as Nan said there is a sense of duty to the office of course...and yes some feel that even that need not apply anymore.  Their choice of course. 
      September 6, 2019 11:36 AM MDT

Nanoose is an aboriginal word that means friendly  - nan is an aboriginal word that means winter foot ware so when you call me that it's like your calling me a pair of galoshes. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      September 6, 2019 11:44 AM MDT

• And I thank you for keeping moisture out that could lead to severe cases of athlete's foot or even gangrene.  You likely saved my life. 
      September 6, 2019 11:49 AM MDT

You take an oath to support and defend the Constitution. What your personal politic is is not relevant, you support the office not the man.  Trump is the President and part of the Constitutional covenant - simple.  You may drag your feet on some orders however.

Reference - James Mattis one of the finest Marines I ever met and served under.

Anything else would be a chargeable offense and punished both under Federal Statute as well as UCMJ.  The result being you serve time in Leavenworth as well they should,

Reference - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Disciplinary_Barracks

September 6, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

Obviously, these military-type people value their own a**es than anything and/or anyone else
      September 6, 2019 1:57 PM MDT