Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » You've just been made King/Queen of AM. What's your first Executive Order?

You've just been made King/Queen of AM. What's your first Executive Order?

Posted - September 6, 2019

Responses

I didn't know there was such a title; however, if there were, I would request people join in and ask a variety of questions.

I say this because, I, being one who is lousy at asking questions, take advantage of the people who are good at it.
    Guilty!  I am.  I would charge myself as GUILTY!
    If I would volunteer a third of the questions I think throughout my day, I might add a little somethin', somethin' and give the dedicated, and abused by criticism, a break.

With that being said, I would also make certain that any King/Queen would not be granted such a significant stance of authority but rather a heart of loving this site and wanting to contribute without needing recognition.

Giving without expecting anything in return is a gift within itself. This post was edited by Merlin at September 7, 2019 2:57 PM MDT
      September 7, 2019 1:03 AM MDT

I would cut a new LP. It has been way too long since they released their last record.
      September 7, 2019 5:35 AM MDT

They've probably frozen to death.
      September 7, 2019 10:44 AM MDT

Ban tildes and sandwiches. And anything that alludes to trump.
      September 7, 2019 2:58 PM MDT

A very precise answer if I do say so myself.  I have to admit, I like the idea but would miss having sandwiches with the tildes as trump stumbled over his very next breath.
    How are ya? and it's great to see you, as always!  Hugs and loves! 
      September 8, 2019 12:10 AM MDT

You wouldn't do that because then you don't get me.  
      September 8, 2019 12:31 PM MDT

• Oh the 
    burdensome weight of the crown...

By royal decree every member of answerMug would be required to spend a set amount of time each week posting and replying in adultMug.  The place is a snooze fest.  Sex and any discussion of is expected to be more exciting than that.  If it were a relationship it would already be in therapy.

I think we shall start with Sharona because she sees little value in it
    and because it quite amuses us.

So let it be written.

So let it be done.

September 7, 2019 3:42 PM MDT

I loved Sharona, too!  When I became reactive at answerMug, she was one of the funniest and brutally honest, at times, people here. 
    I wasn't sure if she liked me originally.  Being a wizardress of many blunders complimenting my few wins, I was nervous.  She had such a following, if she didn't like me, nobody would.  In fact, she very rarely liked any input I had.  When she started to, I felt more at ease.
    But, whatever the case may be, she had some great GIFs and a pretty awesome voice.
    I keep forgetting about adultMug.  It is one of the many reasons I like answerMug.  I'm going over there right now.
    I don't know if I can spark up any more life over there but I am happy to give it a go!!
    Thanks Twinkle Dink for reminding me!
    :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at September 8, 2019 8:56 AM MDT
      September 8, 2019 8:55 AM MDT

I didn't like you originally.  I thought you were going to be weird.  YOU ARE NOT.  You are amazing.  I thought you were going to be some prissy, lady woman who was shocked and offended by me.  BUT NO.  

You are the life of this party many many many days.

And you always have something thoughtful and unique to say.  You are the type of person that I could have an argument and actually listen and like you for it.  

But we never seem to argue because you make sense.  I don't know if that is a compliment or not, but you make loads of sense to me and I admire you and your life and how you choose to live your life with hubby.  It's NICE and I like hearing about it.  
      September 8, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

Why would ANYBODY waste their time talking about sex to strangers.  WHY?  WHO THE FK CARES.   That's why it's a snooze.  
      September 8, 2019 12:32 PM MDT

Eyed E lemon ate all grammar and typo correcting.
      September 7, 2019 7:10 PM MDT

Does raising the bar a little intimidate you?
      September 7, 2019 9:29 PM MDT

This is supposed to be fun, Thriftymaid.
      September 8, 2019 9:00 AM MDT

Thrifty is fun in her own fashion.  She is.  
      September 8, 2019 12:40 PM MDT

I would create a lounge with 24/7 fresh coffee and doughnuts.
      September 7, 2019 9:34 PM MDT

That  would be unhealthy for everyone.
      September 8, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

What a party pooper!
      September 8, 2019 8:34 PM MDT

You do not want that.  Trust me.  

First of all the name will change.   

Trump Trash

I will be it's only member.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 8, 2019 6:53 PM MDT
      September 8, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

Bet you wouldn't see him in a recycle bin. Cheers!
      September 8, 2019 1:01 PM MDT

We would recycle fecal matter containing cancer before we would recycle that thing.  
      September 8, 2019 1:15 PM MDT

September 10, 2019 7:11 AM MDT