Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald is FURIOUS that California is IGNORING his auto emissions regulations "relaxation" and plans to sue. WHY?

The Donald is FURIOUS that California is IGNORING his auto emissions regulations "relaxation" and plans to sue. WHY?

Because 4 auto companies are working with California to meet that state's more stringent standards.

So the Donald wants to crap up the air bigly and will do what he can to prevent California for not participating in the crap up.

So prodons you prefer to breathe crapped up air and have your kids breathe it too because whatever The Donald do you do too. Right?

Posted - September 7, 2019

Responses

Don the Con wants everything with Obama's name...removed. STAT.  Ain't gonna happen
    In his worst day, Obama was better than that fat, lazy, lying, lumpy gas-bag destroying on it's the best day

Look at the hate, anger, emotional instability on the face of this ghoul. 

This post was edited by Jon at September 7, 2019 12:02 PM MDT
      September 7, 2019 8:05 AM MDT

I know. He has said so. His envy/jealousy/hatred of Obama is so great that he is willing to do anything to erase every trace of Barack Obama. The more he does that the less it is working but he is far to obtuse to realize it! Governor Newsome is pretty determined. Thank you for your reply Jonny and Happy Saturday! :)
      September 7, 2019 8:14 AM MDT

Not true. We are gonna keep Obama's wall just making it taller. 
      September 7, 2019 8:15 AM MDT

It's absolutely true. Trump is in the Whitehouse because Obama made fun of him after years of Trump's racist birther accusations.
    He also had whores urinate on a bed that Barack and his beautiful wife slept in. I believe that 100%
    Trump is doing whatever he needs to do to remove any indication of Obama's legacy
    Trump despises Obama. HATES HIM

September 7, 2019 8:22 AM MDT

You know Trump did not start the birther stuff. That was Hillary's campaign. Trump came into it on the end of it. Right be fore Obama released the long for certificate. I do not believe Trump even cared it was just a way to get publicity for Trump.

The rest is just heresay...that could not be proven and we may have or not I do not care. In his personal life he is a sleaze.  I vote policy.

We are keeping Obama's wall.  This post was edited by my2cents at September 7, 2019 8:50 AM MDT
      September 7, 2019 8:46 AM MDT

Yes..Early in the process..
    But he kept it going and going and going
    He hates Obama 
    Even after the certificate was released, (which Obama should not have had to do), Trump didn't believe it.

Trump hates blacks as his father did
    Ask the Central Park 5

"Obama's wall" lol
    Obama got something done that Trump can't seem to do! LOLOLOL
    Trump should be kissing Obama's butt for that wall. I bet he doesn't like the taste of black a$$

This post was edited by Jon at September 7, 2019 8:54 AM MDT
      September 7, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

Oh Good. It's your turn.  You deal with this for a few …. let's see how long it takes you to run screaming.  

I love her.  Because I can see how bleak it is to even try to penetrate the mind of a Trumper.  You cannot do it.  

You'll see.  
      September 7, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

Returning to the original question itself rather than allegations about private lives and opinions....

Might Trump believe emissions laws like those of California undermine his weakening of the EPA and his election-campaign desire to revive the coal and steel industries apparently without applying corresponding environmental laws to them? 
      September 8, 2019 2:47 AM MDT