Discussion » Questions » Games » When women wrestle each other for the right to make sandwiches for me, is it better to fill the pit with mud or fill it with mustard?

When women wrestle each other for the right to make sandwiches for me, is it better to fill the pit with mud or fill it with mustard?

(I’m posting this for a friend. She was too shy to post it herself, wants to remain anonymous, so I won’t give her name, which rhymes with Jamey.)

Posted - September 8, 2019

Responses

Jelly. That way, when they're done, you can put it on the sammich.
      September 8, 2019 11:05 AM MDT

• Fill it with money and you'll have more women fighting for you than you can handle.
      September 8, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

~
      September 8, 2019 2:56 PM MDT

• Who‘s this friend of yours? Sounds like she needs psychiatric help. Also, she probably agrees with toxic & tarnished‘s idea.   
      September 8, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

I answered this question this morning and when I looked again, it wasn't here.

This keeps happening to me.  I am not posting something someone would take off.  It is some weird a$$ glitch, I guess.  (pssst.  Randy, thee is a nip in the photo) 

Here is what I said.  It is not worth repeating, OF COURSE.

It doesn't matter what you fill it with, fecal matter or diamonds because no one will show up.  No one will bother to even consider the offer.

Unless... maybe if you promise the contestants that Trump will be there, you can fill it with ammo and have them turn the pit red with the baseless.

I said something like that.  Maybe My 2 took it off.  She would probably want to be in the pitt.  LOL This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 8, 2019 3:10 PM MDT
      September 8, 2019 3:07 PM MDT

Although I disagree with m2c on a daily basis, if she'd removed a post, you'd know. She always sends a message when she does that.
      September 8, 2019 6:51 PM MDT

I have not deleted anything of yours recently. And I always let you know...what and why.

This post was edited by my2cents at September 8, 2019 8:37 PM MDT
      September 8, 2019 8:34 PM MDT