Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the military LEFT or RIGHT? What about a 5-time fake bonespure DRAFT DODGER? Is that what the RIGHT supports? Cowardice?

Is the military LEFT or RIGHT? What about a 5-time fake bonespure DRAFT DODGER? Is that what the RIGHT supports? Cowardice?

Posted - September 10, 2019

Responses

Historically military members tend to vote Republican. 
      September 10, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

Military members need to see how they are TREATED by TRUMP.  They don't seem to care that he treats them like dung.  
      September 10, 2019 1:40 PM MDT

• That's interesting. The American military leans to the left and has grown softer every year. The thought of it being a Republican bastion brings a wry smile to my face.The military wasn't immune to the trends of political correctness. It's as much an experiment in social engineering as anything else paid for by the US government. Back in the seventies when I was in uniform, the trends that brought authority and discipline to an end were beginning and taking hold. As proud as I was for the one term I served, it wouldn't have been a wise career move. I'm glad I left and I wouldn't recommend to others.  
      September 10, 2019 4:41 PM MDT

What do YOU think of draft dodgers m2c? Do you have military members in your family? I wonder what vets think of draft dodgers? Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 11, 2019 3:43 AM MDT

Policy...policy...policy. So people vote based on it.
      September 11, 2019 5:02 AM MDT

I got into a tiff with a member here who was extremely upset because I spoke about how little regard I have for any member of the military who is behind TRUMP, no matter what they offer as a soldier.

He was mad.  But I stand my ground. If you don't respect yourself, if you stand behind a treasonous bast...ard who insults and denigrates the military every day, including taking Putin's remarks over his own military intelligence?  

THEY can go to H3LL.
      September 10, 2019 1:43 PM MDT

I'm gonna ask a question about that Sharon. Here is a preview for you. "How can anyone who lost a family member in war support a 5-time fake bonespur draft dodger? Isn't that a BETRAYAL?" Or something like that. I agree with you. How can anyone support defend protect adore some whose contempt for service to our country in the military was so corruptly manifested MULTIPLE TIMES?  Thank you for your reply. I'm gonna fly it up the flagpole and see who salutes! :)
      September 11, 2019 3:46 AM MDT