Discussion » Statements » Why doesn't ANYONE ever mention STILL the white elephant in the room. We elected President FART.

Why doesn't ANYONE ever mention STILL the white elephant in the room. We elected President FART.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/beckybarnicoat/america-you-know-a-trump-is-a-fart-in-britain-right

America: You Can't Have A President Called Donald Fart

Donald Fart.

Posted on October 7, 2016, at 2:07 a.m.
Becky Barnicoat
BuzzFeed Staff
View 13 comments

Hi America! We need to chat.

Tap to play or pause GIF

Maybe you’ve already heard this. Maybe you’ve got a British friend who’s mentioned it. BUT YOU CLEARLY HAVEN’T TAKEN IT ON BOARD.

Tap to play or pause GIF

Posted - September 12, 2019

Responses

We, who? I didn’t elect the moron, nor I suspect, did you.

A minority of others did.
    But if even a minority of those folks learned from their mistake, he doesn’t get elected again.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 12, 2019 7:21 PM MDT
      September 12, 2019 7:17 PM MDT

I have never heard or read 'trump' used that way despite having read books by British authors, watched British television and visited England a few times. I assume that it's not a widespread term. But even if it is, I hear children saying that they 'blew a daisy' and it doesn't seem to bother my friend Daisy at all. I make it a personal policy to never mock someone's name, so even for Trump, I won't do that. In his case, we have such a plethora of things to mock, that focusing on his name seems pointless.
      September 12, 2019 7:26 PM MDT