Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » During the Dem debate chump gave a speech hoping to attract some press attention to him and away from the Dems. They didn't bite. POOR BABY?

During the Dem debate chump gave a speech hoping to attract some press attention to him and away from the Dems. They didn't bite. POOR BABY?

Posted - September 13, 2019

Responses

• The media outlets are the pawing and fawning lap dogs of anybody claiming to be a Dem. That's how they get their kicks. Hovering over a Democrat "debate" like buzzards over a roadkill. Of course, being among the simple minded, it doesn't take much to entertain them. They're drawn to fantasy and fiction probably because it's how they make their living. The wannabes only mentioned the president 35 times in the mutual admiration society's psychosis dramatist extravaganza. That alone is the best recommendation for four more years. I suppose that's what fear does to the childlike. Gotta have a "bogeyman" to blame. 
      September 13, 2019 2:13 PM MDT

Here, I found a video. JUST FOR YOU. It has a good beat and it is easy to dance to.  ENJOY.  

September 13, 2019 2:15 PM MDT

The PARTY told you to reject the EVIDENCE of your eyes and ears.  George Orwell, I think 1984.  

THE FAKE NEWS is lying.  Just because it says so, and you saw it don't make it true.  Paraphrased from TRUMP.  
      September 13, 2019 2:37 PM MDT

Trump and FOX 
    FOX and Trump

TRUMP WANTS ABSOLUTE LOYALTY AND SYCOPHANTS FOR REPORTERS.

They aced themselves out of any hearing except the people who are drowning in  the Kool Aide.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 13, 2019 2:41 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 2:38 PM MDT