Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Remember that time you vomited in the car? Wasn't that hysterical? Or even better, was it your friends car? GAG, PUKE, BARF! Good times!

Remember that time you vomited in the car? Wasn't that hysterical? Or even better, was it your friends car? GAG, PUKE, BARF! Good times!

Posted - September 13, 2019

Responses

• I feel like I’ve told my ‘1’ puke in car story here too many times Lol. If you haven’t heard it I’ll repeat it. when I saw this question I had Gris Gris ( glis)  voice in my head saying “ YEAH, you already told me that” 
     lol 
      September 13, 2019 7:37 PM MDT

• I vaguely remember someone, i think it was you, talking about some guy holding her hair while she puked but I don't know if that was in a car or not.  I need to know.  I want answers.
      September 13, 2019 7:56 PM MDT

• lol that was me, but that’s not the in car vomit. In car vomit was at my husbands (at the time) Xmas work  party decided to drink tequila for the first time. I was completely wrecked. He looked at me said we have to go NOW. for whatever reason I actually listened  to him. As soon as got in car...I unzipped my purse in my lap..puked into my purse..then zipped it back up and passed out. Good times lol. 
      September 14, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

I love your gif, Twinkle Dink!
    :)

I have no answer - - but OMG -- while looking for inspiration to answer your question here, I came across this gif- - it's godawful and took my breath away. I had no idea what happened until after it happened.
    Why I'm sharing it, I don't know.

Image result for nude man vomiting in car gif

September 13, 2019 7:37 PM MDT

• Holy Hot Wheels, Batman!  I am literally traumatized by this.
      September 13, 2019 7:41 PM MDT

I'm sorry, Twinkle Dink! Yeah, I got upset, too.

Let me know if you want me to delete it.

I think I might go ahead and delete it.
      September 13, 2019 7:44 PM MDT

• No need to delete, I don't guess.  I am strangely intrigued but wow...hard to watch.  And yet I did so over and over and over.
      September 13, 2019 7:45 PM MDT

I know what you mean. I can't take it too much but, yeah, I admit I watched it over and over  --  not more than about five times maybe.

Wow. Whew.

Well, I did watch it more but not the actual guy who gets knocked down --  I blocked out him but kept watching even more the top part of screen; was trying to figure out where the tire comes from and/or what happened - - I assume it fell off some vehicle on the highway in the back.
      September 13, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

• Dude, if it were any more graphic it would be a scene from "Final Destination."  Jon is now smoking a joint just to calm down.  LOL!
      September 13, 2019 7:53 PM MDT

Both of you - - get your asses over here and share! I need some, too!
    Ha!

And you're right about "Final Destination"

- - yet, once I think about it, this short little gif upset me more than most movies I've seen!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 13, 2019 8:11 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 8:06 PM MDT

• Jon looked it up and found this news report about it...

September 13, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

OMG - - thank you to Jon for looking it up. I'm very happy, and feel much better, to hear the man survived. Wow - - though - -those injuries he got are major. You can tell how HARD he gets hit -- shi*!

And you even hear, at the very end of the news report clip Jon found, one of the reporters says it's a hard video to watch.

(But, I admit - part of me also noticed -  "Hey, that guy looks like he might be handsome" -- he looks good from sort of far away, at least! Ha! Forgive me, Twinkle Dink, for my 'baseness' shining through again)

September 13, 2019 8:20 PM MDT

• Lord have mercy, Welby.  LOL!  You'd be all like running over to him to perform mouth to mouth.  If he's cute you and I and Jon would probably look like a slapstick routine rushing and falling over each other to get there first.
      September 13, 2019 8:24 PM MDT

HA!!!!!!!!!! That is HILARIOUS, Twinkle Dink!! And TRUE!!!
    Ha!
      September 13, 2019 8:27 PM MDT

I HATE that Gif. LOL

Ironic, I can watch horror movies up the kazoo but seeing this just freaks me the F*ck out.
    I honestly thought he was dead

September 13, 2019 9:15 PM MDT

I feared he might be, too.
    I'm very glad he isn't.

I don't like the gif ,either. Up there somewhere, I said sort of what you've said, too - that this is worse than a movie.

Have a great day, Be Well,
      September 14, 2019 5:33 AM MDT

No.  I don't remember that one  I do remember going to work at the Denny's on my 36th birthday.  My friends came over beforehand and we all got wasted.  

I went to work and the Mayor of Bensenville and his wife were in a booth and wanted a hamburger or something.  I don't remember.  I was wasted.  All I was told was that I was so drunk I went up to the MAYOR and told him I was tired.  And then took his wife's fur coat and bundled it in a ball and went to sleep in the next booth.  I woke up in jail.  

If you can beat this story with a puke story, have at it.  I didn't puke.  I didn't need to.  
      September 13, 2019 8:34 PM MDT

OMG
    I was 17. 
    One of my friend's mom had a cool boyfriend named Paul. Paul was a drummer in a local band.  We all thought he was the cat's meow. He offered to take us all to the Circus in Boston. There were 8 or 9 of us and before we began our journey for a night of fun with enslaved animals and creepy-ass clowns, most of us (especially your's truly) had gotten a hold of some nasty swill which I do not believe is sold anymore called "Hereford's Bana Cow" thank God!!!   Many bottles were drank with youthful jubilation as along with as a delightfully skunky weed which Paul kindly supplied.

Before I continue, let it be known that I am notorious for getting car sick (drunk or not).

I chose to sit in the way back with my bestie.  Midway to our trip, my stomach erupted and before I could scream "Stop the van!", I projectile-vomitted copious amounts of a thick, yellowish banana scented puke everywhere! The stank of stomach acid, Bananas, and what ever else I had managed to consumed earlier all over my buddy, on me, all over the seat, the floor. It was absolutely disgusting!!!

Still to this day, I am repulsed by the mere thought of a Banana flavored beverage and suffer from Musa balbisiana PTSD.

This post was edited by Jon at September 14, 2019 2:38 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 9:37 PM MDT