Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A THREAT or a PROMISE? The chump predicts that y'all will RIOT if he doesn't get re-elected! Are YOU gonna be a rioter too?

A THREAT or a PROMISE? The chump predicts that y'all will RIOT if he doesn't get re-elected! Are YOU gonna be a rioter too?

Y'all will be weaponized and shoot on sight?
Set cars on fire
Torch homes
Throw rocks/bricks into antidon businesses
Blow up utlities
Use chemical warfar and germ up or chemical up the air we breathe
Poison all the water supply

I know y'all will have a plan. Will there be bazillions of you, millions of you, dozens of you?

Are you praying he loses so you can finally enact the FINAL SOLUTION and rid the country of all antidons once and for all? Ya got a playbook of course. Who is the head coach? Dumb question. The steadfast jackass. Who else?

Posted - September 15, 2019

Responses

I think he's confusing a riot with a celebration party.  When he loses, there will be mass celebrating.
      September 15, 2019 8:45 AM MDT

He's threatening that his base who are all armed and highly weaponized will take to the streets. I hadn't thought about those who will be celebrating. Maybe they'll cancel one another out? A good time was had by some? I dunno. The steadfast jacka** is real good at threatening but not so hot at delivering. Cowards are like that. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 15, 2019 9:13 AM MDT
      September 15, 2019 8:53 AM MDT