Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » THIS JUST CANNOT HAPPEN. Imagine JOE BIDEN making an ASS of himself with JACKASS on stage during a debate. HE IS NOT UP TO IT.

THIS JUST CANNOT HAPPEN. Imagine JOE BIDEN making an ASS of himself with JACKASS on stage during a debate. HE IS NOT UP TO IT.

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

I have imagined it. I have even considered voting for Creepy Uncle Joe in the primary.
      September 16, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

If he can get you to vote for him, maybe he is not so bad after all.

WHAT?  Are you voting against DON ?  Or are you just picking Biden to go against Trump?  Because that is the ONLY way Trump would have any chance is if he can make do-do bird Biden stumble.  

Biden is no match for people in his own party, imagine him making his idiot gaffes with Trump giving his idiot gaffes back?  That would be a total zoo.

He is so ineffective he is going to BOMB so badly. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 16, 2019 9:57 AM MDT
      September 16, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

Lol. In the primary....just help Biden get the nomination.  Then I will vote for President Trump in the general.
      September 16, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

It's a good strategy.    

I would do it if I were part of Trump's base. He needs all the help he can muster.  

I cannot stand Joe Biden.  I think he would make 1,000,000 times the better president than THAT PIG you want.    And I think Biden will beat Trump because TRUMP is going to make sure with his insane mind and big mouth that no one even YOU will vote for him by the time he gets through with all of us.  
      September 16, 2019 10:29 AM MDT

I figure Trump won't do the debates this time and he will say its because he knows the phony media won't cover it properly. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 16, 2019 10:25 AM MDT
      September 16, 2019 10:15 AM MDT

He will HAVE TO CONTROL everything.  

He needs someone who can BRING it to the point where he will HAVE to respond.  He may not be on the stage like the coward he is, but he will ANSWER.  
      September 16, 2019 10:17 AM MDT

Maybe Biden should show up to the debate wearing a t-shirt with  a image of  that altered weather map on it. Cheers!
      September 16, 2019 10:39 AM MDT