Active Now

Danilo_G
Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Kim Kardashian was tied up and ROBBED in Europe and no one made a big deal of this? Was this her Jussie moment?

Kim Kardashian was tied up and ROBBED in Europe and no one made a big deal of this? Was this her Jussie moment?

She was TIED up.  No one got hurt and 9 million was stolen in jewelry etc.   How convenient.  Not a scratch on her.   She is such a publicity hound I wouldn't put anything past her.

She married a guy for 19 days to get ratings.  So???  They supposedly caught the burglars by Paris cops.  

This was probably real, but WHO KNOWS?  I don't trust that TRUMP friend.  

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

• I had totally forgotten about that pretend event happening but not really happening.  I didn't pretend to care then and now the only thing I do pretend is that they don't even exist at all.  Nothing is real outside of my mind and that is where they reside.  Outside my realm.  Not real.  Didn't happen.  Not real.  Don't exist.
      September 16, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

You are in a bubble that is not healthy.  

But at least it keeps this ho bag out of  your head. I'm okay with that part.  
      September 16, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

I just saw this while surfing youtube. I don't even know when this happened.  Do you ??? I"m curious, but just like you, I don't want to waste my beautiful mind looking it up.  I posted two vids and both didn't work. So, that was all the effort I wanted to put into this. BECAUSE?  I CANNOT STAND THE KARDASHIANS.   I CANNOT STAND KANYE WEST. And like Ivanna Trump, they are the new entitled rich kids that will end up taking over later on if we don't stop it now.  

They are filthy rich and bored.  Kanye has his won MINISTRY.  WHAT IS GONG ON?  

Black scientology with no meds for bi polars only.

Have a groovy day.  I know we will see each other again before it ends.  
      September 16, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

There was a big deal made about it.  Insurance fraud was discussed.  I don't know how it all turned out.  Don't care.
      September 16, 2019 9:37 PM MDT

This entire "stolen" jewelry incident went through its fifteen minutes of infamy.  Kards-lovers rallied around her totem hole and boo-hooed until their eyes were blotchy about their priestess and her "misfortune". Normal people, the ones who are like you and I, merely rolled their eyes at the obvious insurance scam and went on with everyday life. The whole story was implausible from jump. Why would someone (even a ditzy so-called "celeb") put, leave or have such expense items in a situation where even the possibility of theft could occur?  Why would so-called "thieves" merely tie up a woman like her and not touch her in any other way?  Why would her entourage not be close enough to hear or otherwise notice something was wrong as it was happening, or that in the immediate aftermath, something had taken place?  The questions abound, or would abound, if the situation had actually taken place.  The fakeness of it breeds consummate apathy. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    (No tildes will be wasted on this nonsense.)

September 16, 2019 10:10 PM MDT