Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Communication » This is RICH. Rudy Giulliani IS BAACK. He is gong to get TRUMP IMPEACHED. LOL He makes Col. Jessup from a FEW GOOD MEN look sane.

This is RICH. Rudy Giulliani IS BAACK. He is gong to get TRUMP IMPEACHED. LOL He makes Col. Jessup from a FEW GOOD MEN look sane.

Finally, I UNEARTHED the tape.  

Posted - September 20, 2019

Responses

• Is he the one you had dressing in drag yesterday?
      September 20, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

I know you hate politics every day. But this one is going to get Trump impeached.  Yes the drag guy is the GUY.  

Rudy G.  IS GOING TO BE TRUMP's ENDING.  This is not a JOKE.  

This is beyond IMPEACHABLE.  And he is denying it like in A FEW GOOD MEN and then SAYING OF COURSE I DID IT AND I AM PROUD OF IT.  

HE is INSANE.  

If this does not get Trump impeached?  NOTHING WILL.
    The GIST?    In short?  The President cannot invite foreign government to investigate and dig up dirt on an American candidate in exchange for FAVORS from the president.

That's it in a nutshell.  It is not all that thrilling. BUT RUDY?  He made it thrilling by making an ASS out of himself once more and TELLING the AMERICAN PUBLIC on TV that HE DID IT.  

He said OF COURSE I DIDN'T and in the next BREATH SAID OF COURSE I DID AND I'M PROUD OF IT.

He is beyond insane.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 10:17 AM MDT
      September 20, 2019 10:13 AM MDT

• I honestly know nothing about what you’re talking about but I believe you lol. Yeah I hate politics but I like you:) 
      September 20, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

I hate Trump but I love you.  
      September 20, 2019 10:18 AM MDT

• ♥️
      September 20, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

• He's denying that he dressed up like an old lady?
      September 20, 2019 10:15 AM MDT

• I think that’s what going on...or he had relations  with Trumps daughter wearing a mask. I’m confused. 

Just watch A FEW GOOD MEN and turn on the last 15 minutes.  I'll save you some time.  

• Jack Nicholson is in on it too?????
      September 20, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

Yes.  Jack plays Rudy.  A younger, saner (if you can believe that's possible) Rudy character.

Then we have Tom Cruise playing Chris Cuomo.

The scene in a few Good Men was DRAMA.

The scene with Rudy is a COMEDY of ERRORS.  
      September 20, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

• Tom cruise is in on it too...this is nutz.
      September 20, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

That is NOT Tom Cruise.  Tom has Double-D's.

OK OK.

I have to say this to BOTH of you.  If I lived in Canada or the UK and some nuts were ranting about the Government all day and night and I lived in America?  I probably would be WORSE than you two about hating politics.

It is just that this is happening HERE and it is OUT OF BOUNDS. I do NOT run around in my life living to talk about politics.  

THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD.  This is not politics.  We are facing a disaster the likes of which I have never seen and I have seen it all. I am 70 for godsake. I lived through it all.  And this is beyond my ability to turn my head any more because I KNOW what is happening.  I watch this all day and all night. NOT because I have nothing to do. But because I KNOW that soon none of us will have NOTHING to do.  We are on the brink of HELL and it is beyond terrifying.  

So, sorry to ruin your youth and fun experiences, but soon we aren't going to have any FUN ever again if this does not stop.  

We are watching these jerks take over the WORLD one dictator at a time and Canada is eventually going to suffer as much as we are.

September 20, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

• I didn’t know we were talking about politics though. I thought this was about old men liking to wear dresses. 
      September 20, 2019 11:33 AM MDT

Jaime?  Stay out of politics.  

LOL 
      September 20, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

• Lol...okay fine:(
      September 20, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

Unless?  You wish to discuss the very INTERESTING????  case of Trudeau wearing BLACKFACE over and over.  

GOD to be a COUNTRY where THIS is the major issue of the day.  

IMAGINE. Oh, wait. You don't have to. That is YOUR life.  I envy you.  

I mean this whole nonsense is SO BORING that I would never even bother if we had a boring leader like that.  

HOW TERRIBLE. HOW EVIL.  He wore brown makeup and dressed like Aladdin.    I'm shocked.  AND THEN?  HE HAD THE NERVE TO ADMIT IT AND APOLOGIZE.  What kind of boring person does that?  I mean could he not at least been an AMERICAN and lied about it?  That is NEWS.  Apologizing and admitting a mistake?  OH NO.  That is not the Trumpy way.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 5:13 PM MDT
      September 20, 2019 11:42 AM MDT

• He wasn’t wearing a dress so I‘ve got nothing to add. 
      September 20, 2019 5:13 PM MDT

Congress does not have the b*lls to impeach Trump.  
      September 20, 2019 3:28 PM MDT

And....if we are not suffering enough as it is?   WHO CARES WHO GETS ELECTED BECAUSE CONGRESS WON'T ACT UPON A THING.  STILL STRANGLED BY THE GOP.  Not that the DEMOCRATS are any more effective.  The idiots that questioned Corey LOUSEKY in Congress were inept bunglers playing right into his lying, sleezy hands.  THANK GOD THEY GOT A PROFESSIONAL PROSECUTOR AT THE END THAT WIPED THE FLOOR WITH LOUSYDOWSKI. 

WHY ARE THE DEMS SO INEPT?  WHY?  IF WE both know how the GOP is going to act and respond, WHY DON'T THEY?  THEY MAKE ME SICK.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 9:46 PM MDT
      September 20, 2019 3:52 PM MDT

I agree.  I couldn't make up my mind if I was more annoyed by Lewandowski's disrespectful behavior or the Committee's allowing hi to make them look like monkeys.  Nadler should have ended the session immediately and charged Lewandowski with obstruction for refusing to comply with the subpoena and thrown him in a jail cell.  
      September 20, 2019 9:49 PM MDT