Discussion » Statements » I Miss The Days When Bill Clinton was President. Those Were The Days

I Miss The Days When Bill Clinton was President. Those Were The Days

His personal life was sketchy but admit it...The US was a better place.
Life was good

Posted - September 23, 2019

Responses

OMG, you can always nominate Hillary for Pres in 2020.  Pleaze don't.
      September 23, 2019 8:52 AM MDT

She is not Bill Clinton and never will be.
    #Bernie2020 
      September 23, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

Are you daft? That is the reason for ALL of this.  That and Reagan and the dumbing down of any interest in what is going on in this country.

Clinton was a pig.  He was a liar and he was a GOOD Leader.  He was not the BEST leader.  He was guilty of PAULA JONES and he was a sexual predator.  I'm sorry.  HE WAS.

You were younger and had NO idea what was going on in politics to EVEN SAY THAT.

I was younger when JFK was President. EVERYONE lauded him as the greatest SAINT alive.  He was far from it.  He was a GOOD President.  He was guilty of having his leadership BOUGHT by daddy.  The Mafia and Joe Kennedy were in bed together. Joe made sure his kid got a chance.  

And when he screwed them later?  They killed him.  

That is the truth.  These men were all ugly and weird inside.  And it is time to stop the insanity.

BECAUSE OF CLINTON'S DALLIANCES AND GETTING SUED FOR BEING A SEXUAL PREDATOR?  HE WEAKENED THIS COUNTRY BEYOND MEASURE.  NO ONE VOTED FOR A DEMOCRAT AGAIN.  UNTIL OBAMA.  THAT ALLOWED THE BUSH'S TO TAKE OVER AND THE HOUSE AND SENATE HAVE NEVER BEEN THE SAME.

THIS IS A MAN WHO DID NOT CARE ABOUT HIS COUNTRY MORE THAN HIS SCHWANTZ.  I HATE HIS LYING GUTS.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 23, 2019 11:01 AM MDT
      September 23, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

Oh, so what. The country was doing great. Let the man have an affair. 
    Who are we to pry into his personal dalliances?

The Republicans stole the election which gave it to Bush. Do you not have any hanging chads lying around?

JFK was killed by Vice President Johnson who was motivated by a political gain. Kennedy and Johnson had many political differences and personal issues. (Kennedy wanted to remove Johnson from the Democratic ticket for Kennedy's re-election in 1964).  Johnson was in the pocket of the Military-industrial complex
    This post was edited by Jon at September 23, 2019 9:40 AM MDT
      September 23, 2019 9:35 AM MDT

Those were the best days of your Life!!
      September 23, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

The economy was good under Clinton but  not even close to as good as it's been under Trump.  Similarity ends there.
      October 31, 2019 3:52 PM MDT