Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Games » (This is the best plan I’ve EVER had. Just watch.)

(This is the best plan I’ve EVER had. Just watch.)

Ok, ladies, it’s quite simple: one at a time you’ll come forward, look me straight in the eye and using any combination of mannerisms and body language you think will be effective on me, and in your most convincing voice, just deliver the line that’s on the cue card, “How would you like me to make that sandwich for you, Mr. Randolph?”  Remember, you must be persuasive, or you won’t get the part, so really play it up. Ad-libbing is encouraged, too. By the way, I am a real Hollywood producer, this is a real audition, so please ignore the rumors that say I’m some kind of scam artist . . . (cough, cough).  Places, everyone, places!  Ok, Miss, you with the number 584 hanging off of you, you're first. Quiet on the set!

~

Posted - September 26, 2019

Responses

"How much Vegemite do you want on this ..." *choke* *gag*

Cop: Okay, Mr D, we have it on good authority that you strangled this Australian woman. You have the right to remain silent ...
      September 26, 2019 2:40 AM MDT

584 is oiled up pretty good.  She might be a bit slippery. 
      September 26, 2019 11:21 AM MDT

(((How did you know I like it like that?  Thanks for piling her up and sending her to me.))))

~
      September 26, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

• Answermug Casting Couch huh? Check out that gigantor in the background that looks like she's wearing skis for shoes. 
      September 26, 2019 12:29 PM MDT