Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Who ever heard of all the mirrors in the house being part of a divorce settlement? I know she loves herself, but this is ridiculous!

Who ever heard of all the mirrors in the house being part of a divorce settlement? I know she loves herself, but this is ridiculous!

~

Posted - September 29, 2019

Responses

Keep them Randy, you are much better to look at. 
      September 29, 2019 7:27 AM MDT

Thank you!  I’ll call my lawyer immediately!

September 29, 2019 7:30 AM MDT

She can have all the damn mirrors in the house. I'm certainly not using them with the mug I got.
      September 29, 2019 9:29 AM MDT

•   September 29, 2019 4:47 PM MDT

1 800 LAWYERS 

~
      September 29, 2019 4:51 PM MDT

Divorce lawyers have a gunny sack full of weird requests and petty fights - my buddy loves them.  He bills at a minimum of $275 an hour or fraction thereof.  Now I have heard of some wild ones over the years.

A.  Neither party wanted the dogs to live the other party so they wanted them put down.  Judge denied the request and while they were in court had the Sheriff go and remove the dogs to a place of safety

B.  A couple was charged with assault over an argument of a Lazy Boy recliner.  That is because of the fight both parties were charged with domestic assault.

C.  Ugly artwork appears to be the most contentious per my buddy.  Never a Picasso or similar - just ugly Street Fair Art

Go figure, I really cannot This post was edited by Archerchef at October 3, 2019 2:07 PM MDT
      October 2, 2019 10:54 AM MDT