Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Business » I notice flow of traffic in and out of the local convenienstore is quite regular but what if 500 people all decided to go at the same time?

I notice flow of traffic in and out of the local convenienstore is quite regular but what if 500 people all decided to go at the same time?

Are we subconsciously interconnected so we take our turns so that prevents everybody from all deciding to go at the same time? 

Posted - October 1, 2019

Responses

No.

Companies do traffic studies to determine personnel requirements.  
      October 1, 2019 11:48 PM MDT

I don’t know about everywhere, but 500 people would have a hard time parking at the convenience stores I’m familiar with. 
    I think that after a certain number, the rest would conclude the place was too crowded and go elsewhere. 
      October 2, 2019 6:31 AM MDT

With Demographic, Psychographic mapping along with traffic studies nothing is left to chance. So theoretically it is possible however not very likely.  What you are observing is good planning based on observation - nothing magical at all
      October 2, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

I predict there would bee a line outside the door---if everyone decided to wait.
      October 2, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

If I saw a line-up there i'd be inclined to think 'geez they must be giving away free stuff'.
      October 2, 2019 2:23 PM MDT

Cause people just go on to the next station if one looks too busy.
      October 2, 2019 2:29 PM MDT