Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Is the “friend zone” real, or is it like some imaginary pinball game you keep dropping coins in to until you the SEX?

Is the “friend zone” real, or is it like some imaginary pinball game you keep dropping coins in to until you the SEX?

Posted - October 4, 2019

Responses

friend zone was made up by some incel who thinks treating a woman like a human being automatically entitles you to sex 
      October 4, 2019 7:20 PM MDT

• YEP!
      October 4, 2019 7:24 PM MDT

• I was scolded for using that term awhile ago and told it was sexist and misogynistic.... :/
      October 4, 2019 7:20 PM MDT

because it is
      October 4, 2019 7:21 PM MDT

• Yeah but I was the one doing the friendzoning. She was a bit......fluffy.

I told her she's in the friendzone. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 4, 2019 7:32 PM MDT
      October 4, 2019 7:27 PM MDT

• lol.. you hate FLUFFY = fat. Just say fat and stop being PC 
      October 4, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

• Well I.made this all up so..  Kinda winging it here.
      October 4, 2019 7:36 PM MDT

• I actually liked your comment..”made it up” 
    ????

October 4, 2019 7:38 PM MDT

• Yeah,  just horseing around
      October 4, 2019 7:41 PM MDT

(horseing horsing)
      October 5, 2019 6:06 PM MDT

• Yessssss! Agree... you know I’m not some FEMNAZ... but I agree with who ever told you this. I hatez the term  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 4, 2019 7:27 PM MDT
      October 4, 2019 7:24 PM MDT

• As a relationship I think it's an emotional parking lot - But as a business plan I see lots of potential.
      October 5, 2019 2:37 AM MDT

Yes it is real, very real.  A lot of guys spend to much time in it hoping to escape and become more to a woman.  They need to wake up, smell the coffee and move on - no harm, no foul. 

Women know within minutes if the guy has potential, and will move the guy to the friend zone.  This is a woman's prerogative, it is also a guys prerogative.  Too many studies have been done on this, Journal of Psychology is a good place to start.

When I was actively dating I moved many women to the friend zone, they just were not worth sleeping with or even considering it.  In cases where I was friend zone I moved on fast.  I could tell in about 3-4 dates, was always polite however I moved on to other opportunities with more potential.  There was on friend zoned woman who broke the statistical barrier, she is now my partner and mother to our children.  I friend zoned her due to the age difference
      October 5, 2019 4:07 AM MDT

My dad told me that it's either yes or no but never let's just be friends so that's the rule I always followed. This post was edited by Livvie at October 5, 2019 9:50 AM MDT
      October 5, 2019 5:27 AM MDT

(in to into)
      (until you the SEX)  This is missing at least one word.
      October 5, 2019 5:48 AM MDT

I just fake marry ‘em so that I don’t have to worry about stuff like that. The fake divorces that follow it used to kill me financially, but now I pay the alimony with fake money. Speaking of which, you did get my most recent fake check that was drawn from my fake bank account, right? (I’m so happy with our arrangement.)

~
      October 5, 2019 5:53 AM MDT