Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly African Americans support Biden because Obama selected him for his veep. Why hasn't Obama endorsed Biden? Will he?

Allegedly African Americans support Biden because Obama selected him for his veep. Why hasn't Obama endorsed Biden? Will he?

What if he doesn't? What happens then?

Posted - October 7, 2019

Responses

Maybe THAT is why he has withheld his support.  He KNOWS what TRUMP is doing.

I think HE SHOULD BE THROWN OUT OF OFFICE SIMPLY FOR THE DISMANTLING OF ANYTHING OBAMA.

THIS GUY IS TOTALLY NUTS.
      October 7, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

He is. Sadly his toady sycophants rock and roll the nuttier he gets. They have waited so long for a wackadoodle crackpot like him to come along. They aren't gonna give that up without a fight! Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      October 7, 2019 10:06 AM MDT

No I do not believe Obama is going to endorse Biden. He tried to talk Biden out of running. 
      October 7, 2019 10:01 AM MDT

Examine why.  Trump is going to try and dismantle anything Obama, and that is why.  Not because he doesn't want Biden.  Maybe he doesn't,  I don't know.  But you certainly don't either.  
      October 7, 2019 12:56 PM MDT

• A couple of observations in defense of Obama. If I were the former president, I wouldn't endorse him either. The stuttering, stammering, obviously fragile ex VP is a victim of time and infirmity. The man is doddering and even when he was in his prime, he was nothing to write home about. Also if he were in the best of health, Obama knows that he lacks the ability to keep his mouth shut in his dealings with foreign governments (Ukraine for one) In fairness to Biden, he was never going to be the nominee anyway. If the choice comes from the presently crowded field, it will be Warren. But that's not a done deal with impeachment in the air and HRC waiting in the wings.(who incidentally is campaigning harder now than in 2016)
      October 7, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

The STUTTERING STAMMERING BLITHERING IDIOT who cannot even dress himself properly?    Who thinks a TIE will cover his gut?  Who has toilet paper hanging off his shoe on an airplaine video? Who cannot keep his wig from flying off?  Who sweats and stammers and contradicts himself?  Who has RUDY GUILIANI as his lawyer.  That fat oaf?  Biden could have ALZEHEIMER'S and still score higher on any IQ test Trump takes.  

Once again, your aim is in another ballpark and you threw too far.

AND YOU THINK BIDEN IS AN IDIOT????

I don't even need to POST it.  WE KNOW THE PICTURE OF TRUMP WITH TOILET PAPER.

picture of trump with toilet paper on his shoe walking onto AIR FORCE ONE and waiving and none of his brilliant handlers noticed.  The same mentality that had TRUMP standing in a school of RIGHT WING RETARDS with the presidential seal right behind him making fun of his love of PUTIN.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 7, 2019 1:07 PM MDT
      October 7, 2019 12:54 PM MDT

Obama won't support Biden because he knows that Biden is a blithering idiot. 
      October 7, 2019 12:24 PM MDT