Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think that is a big thing that draws crowds to the Trump rallies is to listen to him expressing his great and unmatched wisdom?

Do you think that is a big thing that draws crowds to the Trump rallies is to listen to him expressing his great and unmatched wisdom?

Donald Trump the Saviour. 

Posted - October 7, 2019

Responses

I think they go because it feels good to see someone so stupid make it as President.  

Entertaining if you have an IQ that doesn't match up to anyone else's    You can look at him and tell yourself ANYONE TRULY CAN BE PRESIDENT if this low-life schmuck can swing it.  
      October 7, 2019 11:13 PM MDT

I guess once he became established as 'Saviour' then anything he says is to be considered as wisdom. 
      October 7, 2019 11:22 PM MDT

Hasn't he been established as King of the Universe yet?  

Make the Universe Great Again!

Donald Trump tweeted about being 'King of Israel' by the ForwardGetty/Forward Montage

Donald Trump, King of Israel?

This morning, the American president indirectly called himself “the king of Israel.”

This morning Sean Spicer, a man who once claimed that Hitler did not use gas chambersannounced that he would be going on a dance-based reality show.

There also appears to be something going on with Greenland.

BOW BEFORE THE KING OF ISRAEL!

View image on Twitter

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 9, 2019 7:01 AM MDT
      October 7, 2019 11:41 PM MDT

The caption under this photo should be, "Get off my lawn!"
      October 8, 2019 9:32 AM MDT

And the KID should be SHOUTING IT.
      October 8, 2019 9:36 AM MDT

LOL ...
      October 8, 2019 11:21 AM MDT

I think that is what he believes is the reason. 
      October 8, 2019 4:33 AM MDT

I think he believes he is writing his DEFENSE of whatever the current charge du jour  is.  This is his moment to deny, deflect and SHOUT above the chopper.   He is TRULY INSANE.  
      October 8, 2019 9:35 AM MDT