Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » In a parallel universe, if your pets were responsible to make sure you ate every day, . . .

In a parallel universe, if your pets were responsible to make sure you ate every day, . . .

. . . would you thrive, barely survive, try to make it, have to fake it, get too fat, eat this and that, be forced to forage, overdose on porridge, stretch your belly, become addicted to Kentucky Jelly, eat like a bird, chew your curd, clean your plate daily, chew your veggies gaily, eat like a horse, refuse the main course, have just a morsel, try a fried dorsal, devour a whole bunch, avoid having lunch, alter your diet, or say “please just fry it”?

Posted - October 9, 2019

Responses

I'm pretty sure my pets would pay me the same courtesy I gave them.
    I would always have a meal full of vitamins and nutrients that tasted good.
    I would be able to dine any time I felt the need.  There would always be a bowl waiting with a fresh beverage of my choice right beside that bowl. I would be able to drink any time I desired, also. 
      October 10, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

My horses would generously provide me with ample grass and water.
    My cat would bring me raw meat, warm and with the feathers still on, and maybe a rat or two.
    They'd want nothing but my absolute well-being - but I'd still starve to death.

This post was edited by inky at October 13, 2019 12:10 PM MDT
      October 12, 2019 3:41 AM MDT

Lol!
    ~
      October 12, 2019 7:01 AM MDT