Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Games » What kind of mermaid are you?

What kind of mermaid are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/ktwgwb10/which-kind-of-mermaid-are-you

Me:  Land loving mermaid!

For a mermaid, you long to be on the land. You are often found on the shores of the beach, on high rocks, or wherever traces of human life is found. You are a curious and light hearted creature of the sea. your hair is light from the amount of sun you recieve, and your colors are mainly light blues and silvers.

So I probably got this answer because I live about as far from the ocean as possible.  (I looked it up, my house is 454.2km from the continental pole of inaccessibilty.)

Anyway, I love my mermaid's hair!

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

Me: Ice mermaid
    Mermaids like you are rare, you are found mostly on icy terrain. For an isolated mermaid, you have many friends, like seals, penguins, and even polar bears enjoy swimming with you. You have a very calm and soothing aura, so others feel relaxed around you. Your colors are vibrant blues, whites, and silvers.
      September 12, 2016 2:01 AM MDT

Hi Livvie.

I live a long way from the sea as well.

My results.

Land loving mermaid

For a mermaid, you long to be on the land. You are often found on the shores of the beach, on high rocks, or wherever traces of human life is found. You are a curious and light hearted creature of the sea. your hair is light from the amount of sun you recieve, and your colors are mainly light blues and silvers.

Thank you.

September 12, 2016 11:14 AM MDT

:)

September 12, 2016 11:15 AM MDT

:-)
      September 12, 2016 1:37 PM MDT

A rare mermaid who has seals penguins, and polar bears who enjoy swimming with her is the perfect mermaid for you, being from Antarctica and all ;)

September 12, 2016 10:12 PM MDT

Yay!  A land loving mermaid!  Now I have another mermaid who can keep me company while I sit on a high rock above the beach!

September 12, 2016 10:16 PM MDT

Psst. Antarctica is not my real place. I put it in to have some place added when I signed up. I even forget it's there. Lol. Maybe it's not a coincident though. Being an ice mermaid makes one think deeper thoughts, and how magnificent would it be to swim with all these wonderful creatures. :-)
      September 13, 2016 12:17 AM MDT