Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump demands the WHISTLEBLOWERS (yes there are two of them) be outed and named and questioned. Easier to take them out. No problemo?

The trump demands the WHISTLEBLOWERS (yes there are two of them) be outed and named and questioned. Easier to take them out. No problemo?

Posted - October 9, 2019

Responses

Ya and the thing about that is if the whistleblowers  are named and then get murdered whistleblowers in the future  will be really scared to come forward. Whistleblowers are a pretty important part of democracy because they help keep the Government honest (check and balances).  Cheers! 
      October 9, 2019 5:50 PM MDT

I totally agree with thee Nanoose. In the current climate I think the leakers and the Whistleblowers are extremely brave. They know they are putting themselves in harm's way but they are doing it anyway. That's why the gubment invented the Witness Protection Program. To protect those who testified against the criminals and murderers and embezzlers and cheats and thieves and bums. But how do you Witness Protect someone who is talking about the evildoings OF THE GUBMENT? Aye there's the rub. Very dicey tricky chancy. Fingers crossed nothing happens to them. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday m'dear! :)
      October 10, 2019 3:12 AM MDT