Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "HOW LONG BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT DECLARES TRUMP A GOD AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE ELECTIONS OF ANY KIND"?

"HOW LONG BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT DECLARES TRUMP A GOD AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE ELECTIONS OF ANY KIND"?

Not my question. This one comes from my sister Carol. Well y'all I think she's on to something big. Do you?

Posted - October 10, 2019

Responses

That IS what will happen if we don't get him out.  THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.  And no other country wants us now if we try and defect.  Would YOU?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 10, 2019 12:29 PM MDT
      October 10, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

I have friends in Australia and Canada Sharon. Internet social site friends. They may not want ALL of us but they will welcome SOME of us. Other than that? I have no idea about other countries. I wouldn't presume to assume they'd want any of us. Thank you for your reply. My baby sis is a pretty smart cooky.
      October 10, 2019 12:41 PM MDT

I am thinking that pretty soon Trump will alianate so many countries that NO one will allow any American to even visit.  That is what I WOULD DO IF I RULED THE WORLD AND I COULD FORCE ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO FIND SOME HOLE IN THE WALL COUNTRY TO PUT THEM AND TRUMP IN AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.  Once and for all. They are in the minority.  Put them in North Korea where they all belong.  
      October 10, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

Supreme Court will declare Trump a God when they decide that is the only way to explain his erratic behavior: 'the ways of the Lord are mysterious indeed'. This post was edited by Kittigate at October 10, 2019 1:15 PM MDT
      October 10, 2019 1:13 PM MDT

Regicide.    This is the killing of a king.  That is what one stupid Trump moron said of the impeachment.   I call Trump KING RAT.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 10, 2019 1:21 PM MDT
      October 10, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

You can't impeach a God. 
      October 10, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

Now hold on, I liked George Segal as an actor (although not his character) hi in King Rat.

Fast-taking wheeler-dealer Corporal King (George Segal), in a Malaysian P.O.W. camp during World War II, uses bribery and larceny to take de facto control of the camp from his senior officers.
      October 10, 2019 3:03 PM MDT

If the SCOTUS ever declares a politician God....it will be time get rid of them all.

October 10, 2019 3:40 PM MDT