Discussion » Questions » Politics » how come people protest planned parenthood but rarely fertility clinics which destroy LITERALLY hundreds of embryos a day

how come people protest planned parenthood but rarely fertility clinics which destroy LITERALLY hundreds of embryos a day

also its eugenics at its finest which is essentially thinly veiled nazism 

Posted - October 13, 2019

Responses

You gotta lot of arguments in that little statement.

First of all, why are we destroying anything?  What has the right to choose what to do with our bodies have to do with nazis or fertility clinics. Some fertility clinics are ABOMINABLE.  I hate the idea, but there are lots of ideas about fertility clinics that I have no idea about.  Meaning the many people they have helped and the joy they have brung to countless infertile couples.

But, the idea that we have to do this at all, makes me wonder why.  Why can't we just adopt?  But then again, I am doing what you are doing right now. I am dissecting the question and then adding a lot of other elements to the story.  

The point is that abortion has noting to do with fertility clinics.  So, I see where you are going, we are destroying viable life forms.  Or something.  But embryos are destroyed outright all the time by our own bodies.  Should we go to jail if we have a miscarriage too? 
      October 13, 2019 12:57 PM MDT