Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » American troops in northern Syrian are now EVACUATING from Syria. Priorly they were WITHDRAWING. What's the diff?

American troops in northern Syrian are now EVACUATING from Syria. Priorly they were WITHDRAWING. What's the diff?

Posted - October 13, 2019

Responses

All I have heard is that they are denying that they are deserting the Kurds.  ??? 
      October 13, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

Of course. Truth is always automatically denied. It's their MO don'tcha know. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      October 14, 2019 3:36 AM MDT

Well I don't see the diff and I'm sure the family's of all the civilians that have already been killed see the diff. Maybe the 750 ISIS prisoners that have already escaped see a diff - they would probably prefer to think of it as a chaotic evacuation then a orderly withdraw. A week or so ago  Trump was warned that if he removed the troops atrocities to civilian might happen and ISIS prisoners might escape.  Now its all ready happening and its probably going to get way worse (so much for Trump's great and unmatched WISDOM). Cheers! 
      October 13, 2019 1:30 PM MDT

I'm sure all of trump's prodon peeps believe in him no matter what. Truth be dam*ed he be da man! SIGH. His great and unmatched wisdom is coming home to roost and well so far we are walking in the chickensh** or roostersh**. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose and Happy Monday! :)
      October 14, 2019 3:38 AM MDT