Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Excluding trump since we have no control over what he does, what non-trump problem needs solving first or is he the basis of every problem?

Excluding trump since we have no control over what he does, what non-trump problem needs solving first or is he the basis of every problem?

Any problem that trump has no control over or effect or concern about that you think we need to solve yesterday? What, why and any idea how to solve it?

Posted - October 14, 2019

Responses

The lack of education that allows his base to think that he is doing great things for America. 
      October 14, 2019 5:21 PM MDT

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink tom. Some students are sponges and absorb knowledge and in the process learn "how to think". NOT WHAT TO THINK BUT HOW TO EVALUATE DISCERN DECIDE. Others? Well to be most kind they are just seat fillers who are there because it is a requirement and so they do their time and move on exactly the same as they were before. They are made of stone and cannot absorb anything because they are already fully formed and satisfied with what they are. All teachers/educators have experienced this. The students who are THIRSTY to learn and open and curious are a teacher's delight. Too bad all students aren't like that. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 15, 2019 4:03 AM MDT

The human intellect cannot be put in possession of its object by some exterior agent that takes it there. 

(Translation of You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink when applied to humans)  
      October 15, 2019 11:36 AM MDT

It's a whole lot fancier. Thanks for linking the two cuz I would have had to ask you to please clarify which you did in advance. Saves your time and my puzzlement. Thank you for your reply tom. Sometimes fancy enhances. Sometimes it obfuscates.
      October 16, 2019 6:50 AM MDT

True, but it pretty much always gets people's attention 
      October 16, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

True dat. Also trashy garish and shredded. I think of those jeans that are SHREDDED when you buy them because someone thought they'd be stylish and the lemmings went nuts. In the olden days they would have been used as rags or tossed. Now we elect them to high office. Go figger! Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 19, 2019 4:52 AM MDT

The first time I saw someone in authority wearing those jeans, I almost asked her if Goodwill was having another clearance sale.

October 19, 2019 1:20 PM MDT

I don't get it tom. I do know believe accept understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but shredded jeans where there is more not there than there materialwise? What is beautiful about THAT? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      October 20, 2019 2:25 AM MDT

If they solved the cold fusion problems it  would solve a lot of problems like Global warming and high energy costs and space travel. But I was thinking that  if they did solve the cold fusion problems Trump would still push coal and make up lots of stupid reasons why its bad. Cheers!
      October 14, 2019 6:09 PM MDT

Well trump sticks his nose into everything and brings his abject ignorance and stupid dumb to it. So you're right. Whatever good might be effected he will jump right in the middle of it, take over and poop and barf in it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 15, 2019 4:06 AM MDT
      October 15, 2019 4:05 AM MDT