Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you get a LOAD of the ABSOLUTE HORSE EXCRETIA that TRUMP is blathering about RUDY G. BEING A GREAT MAN???? LOLOL and crime buster?

Did you get a LOAD of the ABSOLUTE HORSE EXCRETIA that TRUMP is blathering about RUDY G. BEING A GREAT MAN???? LOLOL and crime buster?

I JUST WONDER WHAT THEY WILL BE SAYING ABOUT EACH OTHER NEXT YEAR?????

As the Ukraine probe heats up, Trump and Giuliani are sticking together. Mostly.

Is Giuliani still Trump’s lawyer? At first the president didn’t seem sure, but eventually decided Giuliani was.

By Anya van Wagtendonkanyavw@protonmail.com  Updated Oct 13, 2019, 8:24am EDT
Giuliani and Trump stand between two white columns, smiling.Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump at Trump’s New Jersey golf club in November 2016. Drew Angerer/Getty Images

As the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump continues, Trump pushed back Saturday against speculation about whether he and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani — a key figure in that inquiry — were on the outs.

“He may seem a little rough around the edges sometimes,” Trump tweeted of Giuliani, “But he is also a great guy and wonderful lawyer. Such a one sided Witch Hunt going on in USA. Deep State. Shameful!”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So now they are after the legendary “crime buster” and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani. He may seem a little rough around the edges sometimes, but he is also a great guy and wonderful lawyer. Such a one sided Witch Hunt going on in USA. Deep State. Shameful!

55.9K people are talking about this

The tweet came a day after Trump appeared to distance himself from his lawyer, following a rough few days for the former New York City mayor that have placed him squarely at the heart of the impeachment inquiry that probes into potential wrongdoing in Trump’s dealings with Ukraine.

During a marathon hearing on Friday, the former US ambassador to Ukraine alleged Giuliani had orchestrated a campaign against her that led to her removal in order to protect the business interests of his allies. And on Thursday, an indictment was unsealed against two of Giuliani’s business associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, for campaign finance violations — part of a federal investigation that may include an investigation into Giuliani himself.

When journalists asked the president following the hearing whether Giuliani still represented him, Trump said, “I don’t know.”

Posted - October 14, 2019

Responses

One year later:

Trump:  "Rudy Giuliani?  I hardly knew him.  Maybe he got me coffee once or twice."
      October 14, 2019 2:35 PM MDT

And the BEST part is?  His base will AGREE.
      October 14, 2019 2:39 PM MDT

Throwing meat to his current rabid attack dog. Keep ol’ Rudy G barking at the other end of the leash.

Trump has always had an affinity for people who toss their fortunes, careers and integrity into the fire for his benefit. He stood up for Christie, and Cohen, and Bolton and Fox News too, ...until he didn’t. Giuliani will meet the same fate.  

October 14, 2019 2:49 PM MDT

If MELANIA (bimbo) ONLY KNEW WHAT SHE COULD DO TO HIM. If she ONLY had a brain.  He sure can pick 'em.  Predators have that one genius quality.  They can find pawns like there is no tomorrow.
      October 14, 2019 2:54 PM MDT

Pawns are drawn to him, like flies to stink.  

Explains the supporters, too. 

(At least Melania gets the credit card privileges.) 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 15, 2019 5:23 AM MDT
      October 14, 2019 3:00 PM MDT

I know it is hard to find a thing that pawns are drawn
      October 14, 2019 3:03 PM MDT