Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT FAMILY GUY BEATING UP DONALD TRUMP? THIS IS AMAZING.

HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT FAMILY GUY BEATING UP DONALD TRUMP? THIS IS AMAZING.

Posted - October 15, 2019

Responses

Not interesting. 
      October 15, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

Are we gonna have a contest over who has the least interesting questions?  

You TROLL Rosie's questions all the time.  So, this is how you feel when someone doesn't like a question.  Suck it up.  
      October 15, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

Yet another pack of lies. 

Disagreeing with someone, and/or correctly pointing out someone‘s lies, hypocrisy and bias, those are not defined as trolling. If that were true, then you yourself troll all day long every single day, because you know how much you constantly disagree with others and point out lies, etc. 

Secondly, when was the last time I wrote even one word on Rosie’s Corner?  It’s been months, so your “all the time” reference is just plain wrong. 

No, we are not going to have a contest over uninteresting questions, and for two reasons: first, I could never win such a contest, and you only started playing it because you envy my talent and my wit. Lacking the cerebral wherewithal to engage in likeminded banter, you attempted to dismiss posts of mine with your “not interesting” quip. How gauche. It’s the classic sour grapes routine. Go on, keep laying those rotten eggs of yours while I show you how it’s done, I knock them out of the park left and right. 

October 16, 2019 5:35 AM MDT

P.s.  Thanks for bringing these questions back to the front page.  
      October 15, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

I especially like the
    1:50
    2:56 -3:00
    3:24 - 3:34
    marks.

:)
      October 15, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

I don't know about those numbers, but I like the orange makeup on Peter's hand after he punches Trump in the face.  LOL   (I'm not going through the entire video to find those spots)  Just tell me.   On this computer? That will take me a LONG time.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 15, 2019 9:32 AM MDT
      October 15, 2019 9:28 AM MDT

I'm with you, yup - - The orange-makeup-on-his-hand is one of them I chose, ha! Great minds think alike!

The other two - - when Trump's hair gets al l wet in the pond and he attacks Peter like an octopus/sea creature with his hair

And when they're fighting in Congress and as Peter and Donald pack a punch on each other, each side of the "Aisle" applauds and cheers!

:0

Ha!

I enjoyed watching!
      October 15, 2019 9:34 AM MDT

October 15, 2019 10:07 AM MDT