Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder whether the trump would hate Obama so much if Obama hadn't humiliated him at some yearly Journalist/Politician bash years ago?

I wonder whether the trump would hate Obama so much if Obama hadn't humiliated him at some yearly Journalist/Politician bash years ago?

The camera was squarely on the don squirming in the audience as bash after bash directed at him kept coming from Obama. Maybe it was then the trump decided to find a way to get payback. As you can clearly see his relentless hatred of Obama keeps growing bigger each year. He will never ever forget that excruciating humiliation. The audience kept laughing louder and louder at each bash. A trapped animal having nowhere to go. Mebbe the trump wouldn't be such a big SOB. We will never know.

Posted - October 16, 2019

Responses

I'm sure he would of still hated Obama because Obama was black man in charge of America and I think he would of still ran for President if Obama hadn't humiliated him at the Presidential Journalist Roast. Cheers!
      October 16, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Nanoose. The trump is such a vindictive revengeful SOB. He can't let anything go and he never forget anythings. What a mess of a homo sap. A great blessing not to be him! Happy Saturday! :)
      October 19, 2019 1:31 AM MDT