Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Queen Hillary demanded that press organizations NOT follow Drudge and question her health and fitness for office...

Queen Hillary demanded that press organizations NOT follow Drudge and question her health and fitness for office...

...Do you suppose her subjects in the mainstream media can or will continue to obey her? Or have the episodes become just too much to credibly ignore?

Posted - September 12, 2016

Responses

•   September 12, 2016 7:08 PM MDT

September 12, 2016 7:16 PM MDT

1. She is secretary of state, not queen

2. No she did not demand that

3. The mainstream media has taken every opportunity to cover her every gaffe and political mistake. They just don't all cover every lunatic conspiracy theory.

4. She probably is legitimately ill, but will probably recover. People get pneumonia all the time and don't die. It's not the 1800's

September 12, 2016 7:20 PM MDT

What happened?  When I exited this question your glittery thing has take  over the whole website.  I'm going to close brower and hope the gold glitter wil be gone. It's like a scarry movie whe  you can't get away from it.   Remember The Blob?   This is like that except it's, well, glittery.

September 12, 2016 7:27 PM MDT

• I hacked it.  It will never go away. 

September 12, 2016 7:28 PM MDT

Going strictly by the headers on Drudge (:-)), I think the jig is up.

September 12, 2016 9:30 PM MDT

LOLOLOL!

And what a great way to obfuscate uncomfortable news about Hillary!  Gotta hand it to ya!

September 12, 2016 9:31 PM MDT

Lunatic conspiracy theory

n.

Pejorative used to obfuscate any narrative which runs counter to the objective/agenda of Hillary 2016. :-)

September 12, 2016 9:33 PM MDT

Could be used like that, but that still wouldn't mean there aren't lunatic conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton, and about loads of other things.
      September 12, 2016 9:43 PM MDT

Agreed!  Personally, unless/until (something major/tragic happens), the Hillary Health Hound won't hunt.

I really do pray for Hillary to get well soon.  I want Trump, et al to clobber her on issues of policy and political blunders.  Kicking somebody when they're down just ain't sporting.

September 12, 2016 11:14 PM MDT

I agree, I want to see the debates with both of them in peak condition.
      September 12, 2016 11:36 PM MDT

Yep!

Although I may still WANT to see a different outcome, I think Hillary will clean Trump's polemical timepiece. It won't matter, though.  It seldom does.  The last time the rank and file paid any attention to the winners and losers in a debate, Lincoln and Douglas were going at it.

September 13, 2016 1:00 AM MDT

Pneumonia is only the latest chapter in an ever-changing story. 

September 13, 2016 3:20 PM MDT

I think she will too, if she's recovered by then.

And I do think people still pay attention to debates, maybe even more so today, since the highlights will be all over the news. Nixon famously "lost" a debate to Kennedy, apparently due to flop sweat. Romney scored major points when he trounced Obama in a debate in 2012, though obviously it didn't help him in the long run. So people definitely still pay attention. Whether their opinion on who won is based on any actual facts is another matter. I fully expect the Clinton vs Trump debate to have the aura of a Wrestlemania event, especially since Fox News is hosting the final one.

September 13, 2016 3:32 PM MDT

Most of the ever-changing story is entirely made up by Clinton-hating conspiracy wonks though.

September 13, 2016 3:33 PM MDT