Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Since I became a born again Christian a year ago, Jesus has healed my epilepsy, ADHD, and arthritis in my lower back. Any other testimonials

Since I became a born again Christian a year ago, Jesus has healed my epilepsy, ADHD, and arthritis in my lower back. Any other testimonials

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

I had a great-aunt who became a Christian  (Jehovah Witness) then she died due to complications attributed to diabetes.
    However according to Ecclesiastes 4:2 the dead are happier than the living. 

The Lord works in mysterious ways. 
      October 18, 2019 10:28 PM MDT

The Jehovah Witnessess preach a different Jesus to that of the True Bible. They even wrote there own. So I wouldnt put any clout on there profession to being True Christian. More like the Synagogue of Satan. Thats what the Bible says. Anyone claiming another Jesus apart from  the True Gospel, is a Synagogue of Satan. Oh and another thing, unless you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior from your sin, then you would not be happier if you were dead because according to the Bible, if you die in your Sin, and do not accept the free gift from God and cleanse your sin away by the Blood of Jesus Christ dying on the Cross for our sins, you would more than likely not be happier dead. Unless of course you like hotter climates. ;+ 
      October 26, 2019 5:03 AM MDT

If Texasescimo saw you say that then you'd be in for a big scrap. With all the Christian denominations disagreeing and fighting among themselves I think if there was a God he would cause hurricanes and tornadoes or maybe something worse destroy all the churches which might help bring you all together helping each other and begin settling your differences. 
      October 26, 2019 7:59 AM MDT

Yes, religion has power to make fibbers of us all.
      October 20, 2019 1:27 PM MDT

The Gospel has yet to be disproved.
      October 26, 2019 5:05 AM MDT

And to be proved . . . .
      October 3, 2021 9:40 AM MDT

I know a lady whose baby was having issues in womb and was healed. 

I know a woman who rolled her car (crushed it) she got a bump on the head. (This was a prevention of injury...not technically a healing)

I know a woman we was healed from bipolarism that started during pregnancy. Doc was ready to prescribe lithium and warned about kidney failure after 25-30 yrs. She is not on ang meds at all and is fine. 

My Grandpa was healed of COPD. 

October 21, 2019 10:39 AM MDT

Wow, thats great. Which reminds me, I was cured from alcoholism 24 years ago and the doctors took tests of my liver and could not believe the results. It was as healthy as a liver who never touched a drop of alcohol their whole life. Maybe Jesus saved me before I got saved because he knew I was going to be saved later down the road. Wow, I just thought of that. Now I know why I wasn't affected by all that heavy drinking years ago. God is sooooooooooooo GOOD! 
      October 26, 2019 5:10 AM MDT

PRAISE BE TO GOD!
      October 26, 2019 5:11 AM MDT

Yes, I've paid off one of my credit cards.
      October 23, 2019 4:37 AM MDT

That IS a MIRACLE. lol
      October 26, 2019 5:12 AM MDT