Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Why did this famous astronaut admit the truth of landing on the moon to this 9 year old girl?

Why did this famous astronaut admit the truth of landing on the moon to this 9 year old girl?

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

The better question is why do you rely on one vague answer to a child as proof against all other evidence and testimony of actual participants? 

Buzz answered the question:  money. 

It seems you still haven’t viewed the ISS live video feed I recommended. What are you afraid of? 

October 18, 2019 10:51 PM MDT

God.
      October 26, 2019 5:25 PM MDT

The video just repeats the same question and answer three times. I hope there was a better reason for posting this question than simply to post something.
      October 18, 2019 11:16 PM MDT

I posted this question to post a question because thats what we do. LOL
      October 26, 2019 4:35 AM MDT

They never went to the moon, Nasa is a giant money making machine.

October 19, 2019 4:59 AM MDT

You know who is a big money making machine?  The news that you get your stuff  FROM.  

COME ON.  Big Tobacco is a big money making machine too.l Is that proof that no one really got cancer?  

Get real.  This nonsense is NOT proof of anything.  Just a bunch of rum dums making conspiracy theorists even more wacko and incredible.
      October 19, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

Saying that Big tobacco is a big money making machine and gives people cancer, is on par with Nasa also being a big money making machine and feeding people lies, it's not a contradiction.  I tend to trust my eyes, and Nasa does have a green screen, they are definitely wires on them shirts, people's hair would move in space as this video demonstrates not stick up as if it's been hair sprayed, and they are definitely bubbles in those clips of them in water not space, and buzz and his other freemason allies were unable to answer questions about their time on the moon, apparently they didn't even look at the stars.  If you tell a lie enough times people will accept it as truth, and conspiracy theories has been made a dirty word, but do you know how many of them have been true?

https://bestlifeonline.com/true-conspiracy-theories/

They never made it through the Van Allen belt, I've been to the Kennedy Space Centre in the early years, those rockets are like tin cans, do you remember the technology of forty years ago? Here's one that's later in the 70's that I played with...

October 20, 2019 8:05 AM MDT

• Is it the stupid hour on AM or something lately? Yeesh. This site is going to the dogs...
      October 20, 2019 10:43 AM MDT

I'm not sure if it's stupid hour, for some maybe.  Personally, I think people have the right to disagree.
      October 20, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

;))
      October 26, 2019 5:24 PM MDT

Thank you, I appreciate it. ;))
      October 26, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

Just go to Nasas web site. They flat out admit they dont have the technology to pass Earths Van Halen Radiation Belts located just above Earths Atmosphere. The admit a lot of lies they have been getting away with for decades now. Go look. Youll be bown away. Lol
      October 26, 2019 4:44 AM MDT

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it. ;))
      October 26, 2019 4:48 AM MDT

EXACTLY kjames. I wish I could have given you TWO Answers Pick. I dont know if its just me, I havent been here for a while, but I sense tinge of hostility more so than usual lately. ;*

Thanks for the great answer kjames. Great Bible by the way. I ave an easier time reading the New American Standard Version myself, but I think the Knew King James Version myself. It just feels more accurate somehow. lol ;))
      October 26, 2019 4:41 AM MDT

What a sleuth you are!

Gollly.  I had NO idea how you manage to PUT all your brilliant deductions that we are all Currently  just catching up on.   What ELSE do you know that you'd like to share with us to educate us.  

A nine year old.  WOW.  This will break every news story and debunk even NEIL ARMSTRONG.

WOW.  You are amazing.  A nine year old.  Imagine.  What more proof is needed????  

All those pictures, all that getting ready to launch that I watched as a young teen.  All that stuff they showed in the news day by day and all the other countries that are in the process of doing the same at that time.  ALL FAKE?  

That nine year old must be a genius. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 26, 2019 5:29 PM MDT
      October 19, 2019 8:47 AM MDT

Why am I not surprised my comment was banned by you BABBBED FOR LIFE?
      October 26, 2019 4:49 AM MDT

Why?  Because it is YOU. That is why.
      October 26, 2019 8:28 AM MDT

Flirt. Lol
      October 26, 2019 5:28 PM MDT

What is a sleuth? Im too lazy to go look it up. LOL
      October 26, 2019 5:30 PM MDT

Boo Chin is that you?
      October 26, 2019 5:32 PM MDT

Yes, it's me.  I got tied up in traffic on Mars and was just able to break free.  Where were you at when I needed you and your space ship?
      September 11, 2023 4:01 AM MDT

He is not saying we did not go the first time.  

He is saying we have not went back because of money. 
      October 19, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

We never went. Not possible THEN, NOT POSSIBLE NOW. Hi my2cents. Nice to see you. Guess what? My Son and I became Born Again Christian a year ago. We just got Babtized early this past October. When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I threw away my seizure med, arthritis meds, and my arthritis is gone as well as my seizures. For almost a year now. Praise be to God. :D
      October 26, 2019 4:53 AM MDT

Oh I forgot, my ADHD Meds too.  Praise the Lord, for he is worthy of PRAISE....
      October 26, 2019 4:55 AM MDT