Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which will take the first pitch? Will rudyg throw tumbleweed under the bus or will the tumbleweed pitch rudyg? Why d'ya think so?

Which will take the first pitch? Will rudyg throw tumbleweed under the bus or will the tumbleweed pitch rudyg? Why d'ya think so?

Posted - October 19, 2019

Responses

Stumble Weed?  Crumble Weed?  I'm going to jail soon and won't serve out my 1st term weed? I will die in shame and disgrace and denial weed?

He will never admit he was defeated and he will storm every corner to find dangerous enemies to FIGHT against HIS enemies.  Which is US.  He needs to be PUT DOWN.   Rudy cannot do anything.  

He has already alienated everyone on both sides.  He will be perceived as a FOOL and the guy who  blabbed Trump's crimes and caused this to really steamroll.  

So, yes this witless worm still has a poison fang, but compared to TRUMP?   Do you really think Trump's base is going to break with Trump and embrace Rudy?  LOL maybe a few and maybe enough to sway public opinion. But public opinion is already heavily against Trump.  We do not need you any more Rudy G. Because the thing that will bring Trump down is his inability to even know what is ONE OF OUR BEST PEOPLE that he promised the nation.  We will send our best people.  This is  his best people.  Rudy, Mick Mulvaney, Rick dumb as rocks Perry, etc. Etc etc.  PAUL RYAN?  
    Look at Paul Ryan and look at PELOSI and tell me who is the best person for Speaker of the House?  Could you EVEN imagine PAUL RYAN standing up for us?  That would have been the END OF DEMOCRACY not the end of TRUMP. I want to see him suffer forever as well.

I hate them all.   Barr, Rudy, you name it. There is not one person in that White House that is not a despicable embarrassment. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 19, 2019 9:32 AM MDT
      October 19, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

The base has nothing to do with it Sharon. Nothing at all. I just wonder which of them will do the throwing first. The rudyg is a cipher. The tumbleweed is getting fainter and fainter. I'm going to ask a question about Mitt Romney as the antidon Republican candidate. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 19, 2019 9:33 AM MDT