Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Setting aside politcs and social issues, Do you believe you could develop a meaningful relationship with Hitler?

Setting aside politcs and social issues, Do you believe you could develop a meaningful relationship with Hitler?

Here we see "Goodtime Adolph" on a holiday at Mar-a-Lago

Posted - October 21, 2019

Responses

I hate to be mean but who is the ugliest in this photo?  (actually, HE is)  But those chicks are dog minus zero in the looks department.  

He's just like Trump.  He can only get the uglies unless he rapes or pays them.

Image result for Trump in jail pics This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 21, 2019 8:51 PM MDT
      October 21, 2019 8:45 PM MDT

B&W always makes the pores seem larger, but tcan they be any larger than old vagina neck?
    QUICK! Someone stuff a Tampon down his throat before he leaks through his shirt.   We can yank the string and watch him pop like a party favour
    This post was edited by Jon at October 21, 2019 8:56 PM MDT
      October 21, 2019 8:55 PM MDT

It would depend on what one defines as meaningful.

To me, a meaningful relationship is one which is emotionally, creatively or intellectually intimate.
    I don't think any of those is possible with a psychopath - and Hitler was without question one of the world's worst.
      October 22, 2019 12:57 AM MDT

Depends on the situation.  I would find a conversation with the Man fascinating.  I would also find id disturbing on another level. 

Since I do not talk with Ghosts, will never happen
      October 22, 2019 5:12 AM MDT

No, not me, and upon reflection on his life, not many people during his time did either.
    Studies done after the war concluded Hitler was shot through with a host of personality disorders. He was a short tempered loner, racist, a raging anti-Semite and narcissist; the product of a dysfunctional upbringing which led him to be overly paranoid and distrustful of others. A perusal of Mein Kampf will provide a useful insight into the kind of sociopathic nut job Hitler was. 

All told, not qualities I seek out in relationships. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 22, 2019 5:29 AM MDT
      October 22, 2019 5:18 AM MDT

How is that relevant to anything today? Hitler died 74 years ago.
      October 22, 2019 5:22 AM MDT

Adolph Hitler? How would I know - he was gone twelve years before I was born and I never had any interest in him. 
      October 23, 2019 9:11 PM MDT