Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I just found out that AnswerMug administration and/or moderators changed the category of yet another post of mine.

I just found out that AnswerMug administration and/or moderators changed the category of yet another post of mine.

I have to drive out to the interstate and back, I'll need about 40 minutes once I get there, adding in the total drive time should be another 45 to 55  minutes.  Ok, which one of you can help me cover my tracks by providing me with a fairly convincing alibi?

~

Posted - October 22, 2019

Responses

I am double-bewildered.

1. That you can navigate this site that well.

2.  That you care.  

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE all your pictures?  You are very good at posting excellent pictures.  I give you an A+.  As good as Jaimie and THAT is high praise and as good as the goat and winkin' dog.  High praise, indeed.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 23, 2019 8:38 AM MDT
      October 23, 2019 12:08 AM MDT

And my pics and vids are chopped liver? Oy. This post was edited by Element 99 at October 23, 2019 8:44 AM MDT
      October 23, 2019 8:38 AM MDT

Thank you, my Dear, that is high praise coming from you because you are the reigning Queen of Graphics. From the day’s of AnswerBag, you always wowed is with the amazing array of photos and illustrations you used. 

~
      October 23, 2019 8:45 AM MDT

Wait...it takes you that long to get to an interstate highway? I can get to 4 within 15 minutes.
    This post was edited by Element 99 at October 23, 2019 8:44 AM MDT
      October 23, 2019 8:42 AM MDT

Driving out there and back is what takes so long. And it’s not just getting to the interstate, it’s also driving as far out as possible to create plausible deniability when investigators examine the distance from the crime scene to the proximity of the suspects’ normal routes of travel. I have to pass several exits and cover so much distance that it will take about twenty minutes one way. One must account for traffic, road conditions, highway construction, detours, etc. Additionally, the trek from the vehicle to the shallow grave must be considered, all the while lugging the bulky “cargo” through rough terrain.

Listen, you’re obviously a novice on this kind of thing, and there’s no way I could rely on you as an alibi witness. Each step must be carefully planned, a margin of error has to be allowed for, what ifs must be introduced in order to avoid suspicion. If the cops ask you, we’ve never talked, see?  Mum‘s the word. 
      October 23, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

For the hell of it, I went to 'free for all' and see you stole a question from me. Is that hole big enough for you?
      October 23, 2019 1:40 PM MDT

That’s why you stole my cloning/attraction question, isn’t it?  Turnabout is fair play, you know, Professor. 

~
      October 23, 2019 6:35 PM MDT

Make sure that hole is big enough for you and your ~s

October 25, 2019 10:05 AM MDT