Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are there more reasons to simplify what used to be complicated or to complicate what used to be simple? Do you LOVE changes?

Are there more reasons to simplify what used to be complicated or to complicate what used to be simple? Do you LOVE changes?

Are you more intelligent if your are able to simplify or complexify? Why?

Posted - October 24, 2019

Responses

It depends.  I don't like the idea of some comfortable situation being ripped from my life.  NO.  But I am totally enjoying the CHANGES THAT ARE NOW MANIFESTING.  

I am loving every minute of TRUMP's misery.  I am loving every minute of the GOP going down the tubes and being exposed FINALLY.  

I AM IN ECSTACY RIGHT NOW.   JUST FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS HOPE IN SIGHT AGAIN.

This is not the Kavanaugh hearing.  It is not going to go THEIR WAY NOW

CNN's Wajahat Ali to Republicans: "Smart Rats Jump From A Sinking Ship," Trump's "Going Down"

CNN's Wajahat Ali to Republicans: "Smart Rats Jump From A Sinking Ship," Trump's "Going Down"

CNN contributor and 'New York Times' columnist Wajahat Ali implored Republicans to think about their legacy because President Trump is "going down."

"Smart rats jump from a sinking ship," Ali said Wednesday to CNN host Don Lemon. "It's not too late for many Republicans, especially those vulnerable Senators like Cory Gardner (R-CO), or Susan Collins (R-ME), or Thom Tillis (R-NC). Some of these House Republicans, though, they know they're stuck with Trump. So the theater, that we mentioned before as an analogy, the audience that they're performing for is Donald Trump."

"So you got two choices now," Ali said. "You made a Faustian bargain with Trump. You know he's terrible, you know he's self-destructive, but you know a large part of your base loves him. They are going to ride or die with him. I mean that literally. So what are you going to do? So you're going to be Matt Gaetz, the leader of this idiotic posse. If Matt Gaetz is your leader, you know you are already stuck."

"They are going to come out and do this theater," he continued. "They are going to fundraise off it. They're going to try to please Trump because if they get in Trump's crosshairs, he is going to call them human scum."

"Look at what he did to John McCain," Ali emphasized. "John McCain, a war hero, is now trashed by the Republican party. So some of them are stuck. They are going to go all in and they are going to sink. But the other ones who are vulnerable are either going to retire like a dozen House Republicans already have. Or you've got to think about 2020 if you're one of these 5 or 6 vulnerable Senators. Think wisely. Think about history, think about your legacy because he's going down."

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 25, 2019 6:02 AM MDT
      October 24, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

Thank you for your detailed reply Sharon. I see no difference in rats who jump early or don't jump. The evil is done by the first acceptance of motormouth lying. They witnessed that and rather than tell him to shove it up his a** as they walked away but they became complicit in it and promulgated his lies to keep their jobs. The never trumps are my cuppa tea. They never once rolled over or capitulated or sucked up or buckled up or doubled down and became a prodon. Not once. The rest of them are all alike. Rats. If they bail it's to save their own a**. They stuck to get the big bucks and because they were terrified. Neither reason cuts it with me. Tough broad.
      October 25, 2019 6:06 AM MDT

For me personally, there have always been more reasons to simplify. I strive to live my life as simply as possible, to be satisfied with what I have, and to be diligent to make sure false beliefs and circumstances don't enter into my life and my family's life to steal it away or destroy it. I may not love all changes but I try to adapt if and when they happen. I may not be more intelligent because of the way I live but the way I live works well for me. :)
      October 24, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

Nicely stated ru. No argument here. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you! :)
      October 25, 2019 5:25 AM MDT

Thank you and you have a happy Friday also. :)
      October 25, 2019 8:58 AM MDT