Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Great White swimming upside down in Australia. HA. Do we finally have proof?

Great White swimming upside down in Australia. HA. Do we finally have proof?

Posted - October 28, 2019

Responses

Of a dead fish?  Sure.

Of Global warming?  OF COURSE.  

OF SHOWING ANY DOLT THIS PICTURE AND GETTING AN INTEELIGENT RESPONSE?  N O P E 
      October 28, 2019 1:03 PM MDT

I couldn't find the video, but it was swimming. Someone recorded it and I saw it on the news.
      October 28, 2019 2:05 PM MDT

It's a trap.
    Remember, sharks are one of the apex predators on this planet.

They have figured out that humans love to rub the bellies of animals.
    So they are seeing if they offer a belly for rubbing, we will fall for it.  If someone does ... then CHOMP! 
    If enough people fall for the play, word will spread in the shark community.

October 28, 2019 2:34 PM MDT

Oh...they are smarter than we are.
      October 28, 2019 5:44 PM MDT

Funny....But I must reiterate yet again ,but obviously as a dumb "Blonde British Bint"   It's seems the right way up to me....   
    I believe they have a simular problem with their rain as well and if you think logically about it,it's why in hotter regions of Ozstralia they suffer terriblely with drought problems....:( 
      October 28, 2019 6:06 PM MDT

In that image, he's only breaching.

If a shark is belly-up, it's not swimming; it's dead and bloated.

There are Great Whites in Australian waters, but not as plentiful as they used to be due to commercial fishing practices.
    Fishing of them is limited by licence but there's a lot of illegal stuff going on.

There's currently a campaign to crack down on shark finners. They enter our waters illegally from Asia, cut off the fins and leave the animals to dies slow painful deaths. This post was edited by inky at October 28, 2019 8:07 PM MDT
      October 28, 2019 8:01 PM MDT

balance is lost
    infection within
      October 29, 2019 7:14 AM MDT