Active Now

Randy D
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Hussein Obama killed Bin Ladden and FAT BUTT TRUMP killed Big Daddy. Two skinnies and two fatties. Discuss.

Hussein Obama killed Bin Ladden and FAT BUTT TRUMP killed Big Daddy. Two skinnies and two fatties. Discuss.

Posted - October 29, 2019

Responses

Both Presidents did a great thing for the USA's and the world's safety.

Not sure what the weight has to do with anything. 
      October 29, 2019 9:14 AM MDT

The weight?  Don't you know me by now?  It is a reason to call that fat, bloated offense to mankind a FATSO.  That is all.  What other reason is needed?

Both Presidents had zero to do with killing anyone, by the way.  Obama ordered the mission.  He did not cause any sworn allies to die.  

Trump, had zero to do with killing Big Daddy.  He is a fat liar who intereferred with the mission and almost got everyone killed.  

BIG DIFFERENCE.  HE KILLED OUR ALLIES and as an afterthought, glommed onto some idea thrown out there that this was a great opportunity to not send anyone home and  achieve a vicotry that TRUMP almost got everyone killed for.

How's that for NO SPIN AT ALL? 
      October 29, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

2 high ranking military personal are now saying that they don't know were Trump got his details (the guy died  whining and crying and stuff like that). So I think Obama handled the announcement of  Bin laden a lot more diplomatic then Trump. Cheers!
      October 29, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

How about the fact that every living member of ISIS, has nothing better to do now than plot the destruction of America with another 911 but now they can SUPER SIZE the effort.  They are masters of hacking.  

They will get revenge. No one wins when someone is murdered.  NO ONE.  That's why Trump is still breathing.  I'm sure. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 29, 2019 11:11 AM MDT
      October 29, 2019 11:10 AM MDT