Discussion » Statements » Latest Quinipiac Poll.: 55% NOW support the IMPEACHMENT of TRUMP. America is LISTENING NOW. AMERICA, not TRUMP'S BASE. BOOOOO!!!!!

Latest Quinipiac Poll.: 55% NOW support the IMPEACHMENT of TRUMP. America is LISTENING NOW. AMERICA, not TRUMP'S BASE. BOOOOO!!!!!

Feb. 20, 2016

AND?...this is why HALLOWEEN has always been my FAVORITE holiday.  celebrate death.  CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF THIS INSANE REIGN OF DONALD TRUMP and his hideous minions.   Celebrate the demise of the careers of William Barr, Mike Pence, scum like Paul Ryan, Keven Nunez, sycophants like Stephen Miller and crackheads like Kellyanne Conway, scum like Sara Huckabee, SCUM for real.  Trump likes to call decorated heroes who were wounded in service to America and love of this country HUMAN SCUM?   IMPEACH THIS MORON.  PLEASE GOD.  LET IT BE.

HAPPY GHOST DAY!!!!!

Posted - October 31, 2019

Responses

• It was the certainty of polls that gave us President H. Clinton as I recall. A poll is like any statistic. It can mean anything you want it to mean. All in the way it's collected and what spin you put on it. People pay for those things and it's best to tell them what they want to hear. If America is listening, it isn't to Congress. BTW, several years ago, I was contacted by ABC News for a political survey and poll. They spent fifteen minutes asking the questions and over an hour trying to get me to change my mind. So much for the validity of polls.
      October 31, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

don't stick up for Trump, okay?  It is silly at this point and too late for it.  CATCH UP.

I know everthing this creep has done, and you do not.  OBVIOUSLY.

Here's some more.....  the diet of a true moron.

The Trump-Ketchup Controversy

Michael DurkheimerContributor 
    Policy
    I write about numbers, polls and interesting data
    This article is more than 2 years old.

President Trump has a peculiar favorite dinner: steak, well-done, with a side of ketchup. Even among Trump voters, such a combination is controversial. But what explains the President’s unusual food preference?

Donald Trump during the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner at Waldorf Astoria October 20,... [+] 2016 in New York, New York. (BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images)

Donald Trump during the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner at Waldorf Astoria October 20,... [+]

With President Trump now on his first foreign trip, the New York Times released a report on how foreign officials are learning to cater to the President’s tastes. The tricks apparently include: “compliment him on his Electoral College victory,” “bring some sort of deal he can call a victory” and “keep it short … for a 30-second attention span.” In Saudi Arabia, the custom-built welcome went a step further. Keenly observing the President’s unique food tastes, Saudi officials made sure to have his favorite meal available for dinner: steak with a side of ketchup.

US President Donald Trump joins dancers with swords at a welcome ceremony ahead of a banquet at the... [+] Murabba Palace in Riyadh on May 20, 2017. (MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

US President Donald Trump joins dancers with swords at a welcome ceremony ahead of a banquet at the... [+]

Today In: Industry

At the center of this Presidency is a profound mystery as to why Donald Trump acts the way that he does. His affinity for ketchup on steak is relatively benign, even though some commentators have suggested that it typifies a childlike immaturity. Perhaps better evidence for President Trump’s lack of maturity was his recent conduct with the Russians in the Oval Office, which included a decision to disclose highly classified intelligence information on an unplanned whim. According to a recent poll from Politico/Morning Consult, most Americans disapproved of the President’s sharing of intel with the Russians: 58% believed it inappropriate vs. only 22% who deemed it appropriate. Even among Trump voters, less than 50% believe the impromptu disclosure was appropriate.

In a press conference after the meeting, Trump’s well-respected National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster called Trump’s spur of the moment disclosure “wholly appropriate.” Nevertheless, not even half of Trump’s own voters appear willing to agree with the appropriateness of the President’s judgment in this context.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 31, 2019 7:07 PM MDT
      October 31, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

And in a related note:

Trump has just declared he is no longer a resident of NY, where even he is well aware of how hated and despised he is; and is now a resident of (sadly) my home state of Florida, where he has yet to see how hated and despised he is here too.There goes the neighborhood This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 31, 2019 8:18 PM MDT
      October 31, 2019 7:25 PM MDT

He needs to move to Russia.  There is no place else left for him.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 31, 2019 7:34 PM MDT
      October 31, 2019 7:27 PM MDT

If polls were effective in getting people impeached, then this might actually, you know, mean something.
      October 31, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

...or elected, eh Stu? 
      October 31, 2019 8:01 PM MDT

Indeed.
      October 31, 2019 8:07 PM MDT

Certain polls had Hillary gliding into the WH months before the Dem primaries; even within weeks of the General election. We remember.

Polls provide paychecks for pollsters and fodder for partisan agendas. Nothing more. 

October 31, 2019 8:17 PM MDT

Now that the impeachment thing is going public by Christmas 80% of Americans will want him impeached. And I bet by Christmas Trump will tweet something that will get him banned from twitter which will be  to much for him and he will have a giant hissy fit. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 1, 2019 4:54 PM MDT
      October 31, 2019 8:15 PM MDT

This "impeachment thing" has been public since Trump took office in 2017. If the facts are there, it will happen. If they're not, then it won't no matter what percentage of people you think want it. If it doesn't, Trump won't be the one having a hissy fit.
      October 31, 2019 8:42 PM MDT

Have a link? The most recent Quinnipiac poll actually shows 48%-46% in favor of impeachment:

Unfortunately, no amount of bluster (enthusiasm?) can make up for lack of facts.
      October 31, 2019 8:35 PM MDT