Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Were Republicans ever as terrified of anyone as they are of trump? He holds the key to their futures/careers/lives. WHY?

Were Republicans ever as terrified of anyone as they are of trump? He holds the key to their futures/careers/lives. WHY?

Posted - November 1, 2019

Responses

OK.  TRUMP HIMSELF?   LOL  I would NEVER EVER concern myself with that stupid fool, much less fear him, IF IT WERE JUST HIM.  He is a bully with an army of LEGAL CROOKS who could seriously make me homeless.

IF THAT FAT BOZO ever tried to proposition me?  And he was just him alone?  LOL  Or if he tried to grab my genetalia?  I would seriously KILL HIM.  And it would not be hard.  He is one lung short of a recovery.  See him puffing and wheezing up on that stage?  I would just kick him in the diaphragm.  I am fast and he is stupid.   If I didn't win that fight?  I deserve to die.  

He is fat, inefectual and monied.  I plan to take advantage of all 3 and show him what a BULLY can do if the bully turns the tables and has a brain.  KILL BILL is one of my TOP 10 fave movies.  So is Out of Africa. I am big on death.  

Quentin Tarantino -

imdb.com

Your Pinterest Likes

Save

imdb.com

Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
    The Bride wakens from a four-year coma. The child she carried in her womb is gone. Now she must wreak vengeance on the team of assassins who betrayed her - a team she was once part of.

IMDb

IMDb
    Follow

Photos
    Comments

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 1, 2019 9:12 AM MDT
      November 1, 2019 9:06 AM MDT

Were Republicans ever terrified of anyone as they are of donald trump?
      November 1, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

NEVER.  Trump listened to ONE strategy.  That was lining up all his offices with LIARS AND THIEVES.  Liars and incompetent crooks.  They have to stay in power to keep any semblance of power.  Once they leave Trump, they are gonna either get a job on Fox News for a few months or they are gonna be losers on Dancing with the Stars.  ADRIFT.  They can write a book that no one will read and make their popularity KNOWN like Sara LOSER Palin.  Remember when she was considered "powerful" with an AUDIENCE?   No one cares about her AT ALL.  That is the future of the current GOP.  CUZ Trump is going to LOSE AMERICA'S VOTE BIGLY.
      November 1, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

They weren't too fond of Nixon once the Watergate shizz hit the fan.
      November 1, 2019 9:26 AM MDT

That is very very true.  But NIXON was a SNEAK.  He would not dare the atrocities Trump has blatantly dared.  Picture Spiro Agnew loudly proclaiming Nixon's innocence while staying at one of his golf courses 200 miles from the place he was supposed to land?  That would go over like a lead balloon.  Need I go on?  Picture Nixon tiptoeing past Pat's bedroom and the kid's wings and taking his mistress to HIS room. Lead balloon.  LOL  And then raw-dogging a pawn star while Pat is giving birth.  ?   Oh yeah.  So, the GOP is far more terrified of TRUMP than the sniveling sneaks of yesteryear.

In the end, the GOP turned against NIXON.

In the end after POPULAR OPINION sends the death knell for Trump once more, they will flee like rats from a stinking ship.  STINKING. AND SINKING. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 1, 2019 9:49 AM MDT
      November 1, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

I've always thought that they aren't so much as terrified as just spineless, cowards. All too cosy and comfortable with being the party in charge...they probably didn't believe Trump had a chance, (no one did!!) but they desperately want to hang on to what they've got!
      November 1, 2019 3:17 PM MDT