Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly another thing Florida doesn't have is an inheritance tax. The trump kids will make out like bandits when dad bites the dust. OKAY?

Allegedly another thing Florida doesn't have is an inheritance tax. The trump kids will make out like bandits when dad bites the dust. OKAY?

No state income tax and no inheritance tax in Florida? Why aren't all obscenely wealthy people living in Florida? What other states let the rich skate?

Posted - November 1, 2019

Responses

The look of LOVE that is in his eyes for PUTIN?  That is the look of shared money and shared secrets.  Not love.  He has wealth beyond measure and PUTIE holds the key and the cards.  

He is untouchable.  We may have to go to war to force Russia to give the FAT TURD UP so we can shoot him for a traitor.  So his children are young CZARS and CZARINAS in the making I guess. Russian Royalty built on crime and corruption.  (My 2 would say like Joe Kennedy) 
      November 1, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

Why didn't he move a bazillion years ago? Save on state income taxes for decades. He didn't. Why? Thank you for your reply Sharon. The trump is very slow and so are his tax accountants. Dumb da dumb dumb! :(
      November 1, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

....when DAD bites the dust.  Dare we dream...
      November 1, 2019 9:36 AM MDT

Will it be in my lifetime? I dunno. He may not be a homo sap at all. Time will tell. Thank ou for your reply Sharon! :)
      November 1, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

Bingo! Lots of people, including wealthy ones, have been moving there and declaring Florida residency for years. That's why the state's electoral vote total and influence in national elections keep increasing.
      November 1, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

Why did the trump not move there YEARS AGO? DECADES AGO? All these years he is paying state income tax when he couldda not? Seriously. WHY? Thank you for your reply StuB! :)
      November 1, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

I could be wrong but I do not believe FL has income tax at all. And the Death tax was repealed Federally as well. 

I do not think the gov should tax people when they die. That money has already been taxed. I do not understand why anyone with a substantial income would live in a high tax state. I would not. 
      November 1, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

No state. Why did the trump not move there DECADES AGO m2c? Do you know? Will he take trump tower with him to florida? Whatever he does the world stands still until he decides. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 1, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

Florida is one of eight states with no income tax: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Wyoming.
      November 1, 2019 12:21 PM MDT

I thought so. If my husband and I ever move, we plan on going to TX partially because of the not income tax rule. 
      November 1, 2019 12:25 PM MDT

I was thinking another reason he is moving to Florida is so he can hold the next G7 at Mar a Lago by claiming there is nothing illegal about holding a meeting at your home. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 1, 2019 10:38 AM MDT

He may well yet do that Nanoose. Assuming he survives that long which I hope he don't doesn't! Thank you for your reply m'dear! ;)
      November 1, 2019 12:02 PM MDT