Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How nifty is this? Italy is the first country to make STUDYING CLIMATE CHANGE COMPULSORY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS! Imagine that?

How nifty is this? Italy is the first country to make STUDYING CLIMATE CHANGE COMPULSORY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS! Imagine that?

I'm sure motormouth wills stick his big fat nose into it and try to stop it. He believes he is king of the world and therefore has a say in what other countries. How will he vilify excoriate attack Italy for this horrible terrible evil thing they are planning to do?

Posted - November 7, 2019

Responses

LOL!

Even if tries it, I can't imagine Italy will take much notice. If they do, they will probably only tell him to shut up. (What's the Italian for 'Please'?).

After all, the UK Press all reported on Trump's comments on British politics recently - after a few days of waffle, everyone settled down and forgot about his silly interference.
      November 8, 2019 2:23 PM MST

I think it's because the donaldjohntrump is constantly creating problems so you can't just focus on one gawdawful thing he did/said before you have to move on to the next one and the next one and the one. I just LOVE that Italy is taking it so seriously. Maybe it will be a communicable "disease"? One can only hope. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      November 9, 2019 12:52 AM MST