Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » WTF?! Since when did having a suntan qualify someone as an honory Black person? Dear Trump people, Ft. Meyers is not in Africa LOL

WTF?! Since when did having a suntan qualify someone as an honory Black person? Dear Trump people, Ft. Meyers is not in Africa LOL

Black or African American - a person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa

Posted - November 10, 2019

Responses

The DITZY will follow their friends. 

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF TWO WITLESS MORONS WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHY THEY HAVE THIS BRAND NEW SHIRT ON EXCEPT THEY ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND THEY KNOW WEARING THIS WILL GET THE N'S TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.  THEY THINK THE N'S ARE AS STUPID AS THEY ARE AND THE N'S WILL BE SO THRILLED THAT AN OLD, WHITE FAT FK LIKE HER AND HER HUSBAND APPROVING OF AN N WILL MAKE THEM KNEEL DOWN BEFORE TRUMP AND PRAISE GOD FOR THE CHANCE TO BE AMONG THE WHITE.

LIKE KANYE WEST.

GO N'S !!!!!!
    https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/kanye-visits-the-white-house-idUSRTX6EQN8

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 10, 2019 8:29 PM MST
      November 10, 2019 9:20 AM MST

IKR?!

I might need to get a new keyboard because I spit a little coffee out when I saw it. 

Keep this picture. It might come in handy sometime in the future.  

Do you think BLM to these bozos now that they are "Black"? LMMFAO

This post was edited by Jon at November 10, 2019 8:29 PM MST
      November 10, 2019 11:32 AM MST

• They think the idea of Free Black People means they might get one to take home and do the chores. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 11, 2019 4:22 AM MST
      November 10, 2019 1:11 PM MST

LOL

I agree with you. I can almost hear that battle-ax in the pic asking for a "funny negro" to do the housework

November 10, 2019 2:14 PM MST

All that’s missing in this foolishness is wearing blackface.  
      November 10, 2019 2:21 PM MST

When questioned about their shirts, they will say that their last name is "Black."
      November 10, 2019 8:29 PM MST