Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » SHAME ON ALL YOU DESCENDANTS OF IMMIGRANTS! They are humiliated by you. You nullify their coming to America. How?

SHAME ON ALL YOU DESCENDANTS OF IMMIGRANTS! They are humiliated by you. You nullify their coming to America. How?

By your ugly hateful attitude toward IMMIGRANTS which is what you all are whether you like it or not!

A pox on your houses of selfish ingratitude. Your ancestors SACRIFICIED to come here to provide better lives for you and you DISHONOR them by closing the door to others JUST LIKE THEM.

For shame. For shame. For shame.

Posted - November 12, 2019

Responses

I have no hateful attitude towards immigrants. I think those who wish to come to America should do so legally. As my ancestores did.
      November 12, 2019 12:02 PM MST

• Yep, there's a world of difference between border busting and legal immigration. Anyone that thinks there's no distinction between the two is simply making a mockery of those who pursued citizenship according to regulations. Incidentally, if you talk with any of the naturalized folks, you'll find that they know more about American History and government than many of the natives. They've focused on the important, while we've simply trashed it all.
      November 12, 2019 12:12 PM MST

The path towards legalization is called the immigration naturalization process. Exactly how is that process nullifying immigrants from coming to America? I suppose one might view that process as a nullification if they are an advocate of the very dangerous open border policy. 
      November 12, 2019 2:35 PM MST